• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BACK TO WORK TOMORROW

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Well that's it Lady of Leisure time over i'm back to work tomorrow after 6 weeks no one has seen me since i had surgery so lets hope they notice the 2.5 stone lol. I actually feel quite nervous with going back don't know why i've worked there for 7 years and most of them are lovely did anyone else feel like that x

Hi allie I didnt want to go back to work at all!! isnt that bad I have a special occasion (ball gowns)/ kids wear shop, & textiles. so far my best friend does sun,mon,tues, lil old me does wed, thurs, fri (I probably skive one of those days and stick hubby in L.O.L) and my daughter does sat. I just loooooovvvee it. Mind you I have been working since the age of 15 full time and Ime now nearly 50 so I havnt had it easy all the time.:p
Hi Guys
Well that's it Lady of Leisure time over i'm back to work tomorrow after 6 weeks no one has seen me since i had surgery so lets hope they notice the 2.5 stone lol. I actually feel quite nervous with going back don't know why i've worked there for 7 years and most of them are lovely did anyone else feel like that x

did u tell them u was havin surgery? hope u have a good day hun, enjoy the complements (sorry cnt spell it) am sure u will get lots.

what do u work as if u dnt mind me asking xx

Hun am sure everyone will notice ur 2.5 stone loss, what are you going to tell them.
Are u feeling fully recovered now and ready to be working.
Good luck for tomorrow hun and hope u have a good day Allie xxxx

Thanks Guys because i manage a long stay childrens home we are a very close team who litteraly watch each others backs so i have been honest from day one so they all know even the teenagers i work with. Love the sound of your shop Gail sounds like fun to be in. Roch i still get tired but i work my 37 hours over 4 days so hopefully time to recover. I hope you are ok haven't caught up yet with your posts x

I dont work Allie so I didn't have that problem but im sure they'll notice the weight off you.

All the mums at the school have noticed which is nice to hear, cant wait til were both skinny mini's, i'll not know you in November :)

Good luck going back, I remember years ago I hated going back after 2 weeks off so I cant imagine what its like going back after 6 weeks off, you'll be fine x x x

You'll be fine!

xxx

ooh good luck for your first day back. Enjoy the compliments, and remember not to over do it! xx

good luck on your first day back to work, it seems only yesterday when you was pre op with weeks to go and look at you now 6 weeks post op and back to work, you have done amazing and im sure they will not only notice the weight loss but notice just how happy you are , take it easy allie im sure you will have a great day x

Hi Guys
luck.jpg

Enjoy your day back at work Allie, i'm guessing you do the job cos you love the kids as much as the team you work with. Have a great day xx

Good luck Allie. I bet you will feel like you haven't been away after a couple of hours. Enjoy your first day back. You will be fine but try to take it easy. Will be thinking of you. x

Back