• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back to work tomorrow :)

phatmomma

As someone who works a 3 day week which includes Monday and Friday i have to say i'll be glad to get back in tomorrow... I feel like i've had months off with these last few bank holidays!

Fingers start wondering if your at home too much, usually into the goodie cupboard and much as i've been good it will be nice to get back to my structure.... And it will be even better to get my girls in for there first day at their new school, the one we wanted yay :)

Bring on the morning xx

Anyone else be glad to go back?

Ive only got a 2 day week this week as Zoes school is closed on Thurs for voting and Fri for teacher training. Luckily I have flexi time which I can use on such occasions to save me having to use annual leave.

Cant say Im looking forward to going back tomorrow. Im expecting we will be busy, which with my job is not really what we want. Im lucky in that I love my job, but if Im busy it means other folk are struggling which aint good.

Back