• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back, with 1st appoinment at St Thomas'

TempleBelle

HI all. Not been on here for awhile, got a little down about it all, and if honest, a little jealous when reading of everyones op dates and weight losses ! For that I am sorry :cry:.

I do pop onto pages on FB, and see many of the same faces here as there, so does that put me back in the good books ??? :D

Anyways, I now have my 1st appointment at St Thomas' which is on the 1st June, and this says, if surgery agreed, I may have all my pre ops done that day too. I know I can still have a long wait after that, but I feel things are on the move, and I do appreciate, seeing funding was only agreed Feb this year, that for me it is moving a little quicker than for others.

Having got the letter, it's given me the kick up the rear I needed as got a bit lethargic with the dieting and so on, and I know if I get there and weigh more then when accepted for funding, it could all be the end for me :eek: hard work with a Percy Pig staring at me and off on half term, but needs must and all that

Sharon x x x

Back