• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad day

julieann

Well i'm nearly 4 months post op and havent really struggled up til now but today has probably been the worst yet because i have eaten a lot more than i should have done and i am so cross with myself. The cravings have been unbearable and i dont know why, i just hope that i can get back on track tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone else? julie

Simple answer is yes.

I get cravings all the time, sometimes I give in, sometimes I refrain but I am not going to beat myself up over it.

I have learnt that if I exercise more I can allow a little treat from time to time.

Also, have decided this is gonna take however long it takes, this is the rest of my life, not just another fad diet.

I like so many naughty things, the thought of denying them forever would be horrible.

So do not beat yourself up over it, it might be that you need another fill, thats all.

we have all been there i had a bad friday and saturaday ate loads just wanted what i wanted and had it but doesnt take long befor you realise what your doing best way i found to get me back on track was to eat a sandwich i had been craving it so had it then threw up as i was in agony kinda reminded me band was there chin up hun

it happens to us all after all we are only humans, we can have treats as long as there only in moderation.

for me its a really lovely smell of a dish that sets me off wanting it, i am not hungery just the aroma makes me think i am.

Even on a bad day you are eating less then you were before your surgery so what if you have a few bad days along the road, you know you can just pick yourself back up and use the tool you have been givem, even a few days on fluids is a good idea every now and again.

Thanks for the replies, today i am still feeling hungry but am fighting it at the moment and yes i definately need that band fill which i have booked for just under two weeks time. I think that until then i am going to be relying on will power alone though, which if i carry on like this is going to be a real struggle. julie

You will do it, you have done so well so far....

I was at your stage not long ago where I had no restriction and had a massive stall. I didn't lose at that stage but maintained. But once you have next fill things will kick back in.

Big hugs..:D:):D

You will do it, you have done so well so far....

I was at your stage not long ago where I had no restriction and had a massive stall. I didn't lose at that stage but maintained. But once you have next fill things will kick back in.

Big hugs..:D:):D

Thanks i really appreciate your replies

Back