• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad experience

crzydoglady

Had my op 2 days ago. Spent the night in screaming pain and vomiting blood. Thankfully this eased by the following day. The trapped wind is agony in my chest and shoulders. Managin to hold clear fluid down but how long with the agony last? :(

Oh poor you. I am sorry to hear about the pain. Is your surgeon, nurse taking care of you? You should really contact them to seek help, especially with blood. Good luck.

Higgs I was the same as you ! Beyond hellish 1st night , second day easing off - 3-7 tender passing lots of wind but moving ( peppermint tea & walking really helps!)
After day 7 I felt semi normal

Huge higs from a fellow sufferer xxxx

How awful you must feel, it makes me truly grateful that my experience was a total breeze, if it wasnt for the fact I was in hospital and my surgery wounds I would have thought the WLS didnt happen!
Wishing you better

Thanks all. The docs have been on the ball. Had bloods taken every 8 hrs to monitor clotting and drain showed no leakage so off home today. When does the solid/bloating/swellin and the pain stop for most ppl. Soz to hear u suffered to jj, keep thinkin positive it will be worth it, but right now just want to curl under a rock :(

Thanks all. The docs have been on the ball. Had bloods taken every 8 hrs to monitor clotting and drain showed no leakage so off home today. When does the solid/bloating/swellin and the pain stop for most ppl. Soz to hear u suffered to jj, keep thinkin positive it will be worth it, but right now just want to curl under a rock :(

Defo is all worth it ! I feel for you

A few days and it starts easing off , I was about 7days for the solid bloated feeling and the initial pain was manageable after 7-10 days x

You'll feel much better in your own bed

Glad to be home and snuggled down with my woofers for cuddles. Strugglin to take a lot of liquid in but managed 5 spns of babyfood and about 10 spns of soup so feelin more positive just still in a lot of discomfort but least i know it should pass in a few more days :) jj hows long yours been done and hows the weight loss going x

Back