• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been bad on my diet

Claire.R

Cant believe im messing this up again!! Op should or I hope should be in Feb/Mar so trying to loose the "required" 2 stone before surgeon will do op. This last week ive been eating so much cr*p and im so annoyed with myself aaarrrghhhh!!:mad:

I cant seem to get back on to the healthy eating, ive lost 23lb since Sept and really dont want to put it back on, but I cant get my ass in gear can someone give me a "talking to" pleeeasssee....:sigh:

Clairex

Kick up the proverbial on its way!You know what to do,cut back on the carbs and sugar,simples.Stuff yourself with protien,fruit,veg,water,water and more water.Maz x

Hun, believe me, we have all been there.

The trick is not to be too hard on yourself, we are our own worst enemy sometimes.

You know what your doing is not beneficial, so that is the first step. Now, take a breather, and remember why this is so important to you: To get a better quality of life, feel good about yourself etc. xxxxxxxxx

Right.......Im sending you a big kick up the jacksey!! Consider yourself kicked and now weve got that over with......get your head into gear and get yourself back on track......do you know how close Feb/March is? Its just a few short weeks and thats all that stands between you and surgery! I dont know how long you have waited for this surgery but I know its probably a long time.....dont risk loosing it now....you would be so devastated if that happened! Every time you go to eat something "naughty" just ask yourself if its worth loosing the chance for surgery just to eat it! It will be hard over christmas for sure, but you can do it......surgery will change your life for ever a biscuit or a cake or chocolate will only m ake you feel better for about 1 minute then guilt will take over. C'mon, you can do this :D (HUGS) XX

Hi Claire,

I'll kick yours if you'll kick mine! :asskick: - I've been exactly the same - eating anyting and everything in sight recently.

I'm a bit behind you in the process, I get my target wl next week - so, once I've got that I'll have something to aim for.

I'll stop buying (and eating) the rubbish if you do.... just think, this could be our last fat christmas!

Ah thats what I needed girls thank you thank you!!!! my ass is now truly kicked! start back tomoz...

And yes Novamay big kick up your bum too! Today was the last day of naughty eating ok???

Lets do this girls!!!!

Hallelujah, ;) we are back on track !
:clap::grouphugg::clap::grouphugg:

Well done and good luck for tomorrow and a fresh start! You can achieve anything you want if you want it enough :D XX

Hi Claire - thanks for the kick pet.... I need it.
No more crap - its a deal!

This is the best thing that we can do for ourselves, we just have to keep repeating it until it sticks in....

Won't be long now for you. Stay strong, and just think of the benefits - keep reading the success stories on here for inspiration - Liz has her tiny t-shirts on, 12 weeks post op; and Steph is at target and a size 10!!!!!

I know, they are inspiring me soo much, but you know when you look at other people and you think "that will never be me, cus stuff like that never happens to me" bit like people who win the lottery! I been good today, bran flakes for brekkie and soup for lunch..... how about you hun?

I thought exactly the same, nothing like that ever happens for me but here I am 10 weeks post-op and 4 and a half stone lighter :D So it will happen for you too! XX

*hugs* and a kick up the bum ;) for both of you x

Hi Claire, It will work, you'll see! and it'll give permanent results too.... no more yo-yoing!

Today I've been better - had branflakes for brekkie and tomato soup and a small tuna sandwich for lunch. Will be having chicken breast with mash and mixed veggies for tea tonight and with a sugar free jelly and NAS Angel Delight on top for afters.. mmmmmmm delish.

Dottychick - my god! 4 stones + in 10 weeks - you must feel like you're dreaming!!! I'd have to keep pinching myself.

I cannot wait for my turn.

Its amazing Nova, I cant believe how much better I feel already! It will be your turn soon and you will feel the same, there really is nothing like it...feels so much better than naughty food tastes :D XX

Back