• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bag is packed - ready and waiting....

good luck

todays the day good luck again, im sure you didnt sleep last night everything will go great and your be on the losers bench soon

Thanks everyone - setting off in about 30 mins - sooooooo excited :)

See everyone soon

Justine xx

Good luck Purple Sparkle. It wont be long now xx

Good luck x

hope everything went to plan x

hope everything went to plan x

Hi Mummy2309

All went really well - ended up not going down to theatre until just after 6pm, but was back in my room by 7.15pm. The night was ok, nurse changed drip, taking blood pressure and checking temperature every couple of hours. I had some tramadol about midnight, but I was awake about 5.30 and up and about wandering the corridors in my sexy surgical stockings! And then I was home for 11.

So far so good - suffering from pain in my shoulder, trapped wind, but taking windeeze, drinking warm water and moving around helps relieve it, but I can't stop burping!! :D

No pain from my incisions, just a bit uncomfortable. Have had some soup today - heated a full tin and managed about 6 spoons - lol! But managing to drink plenty of fluid and had a slim fast for my breakfast. Got a small custard pot for later.

How are you getting on with your pre-op diet? Not long to go for you now :)

Justine x

Hi Mummy2309

All went really well - ended up not going down to theatre until just after 6pm, but was back in my room by 7.15pm. The night was ok, nurse changed drip, taking blood pressure and checking temperature every couple of hours. I had some tramadol about midnight, but I was awake about 5.30 and up and about wandering the corridors in my sexy surgical stockings! And then I was home for 11.

So far so good - suffering from pain in my shoulder, trapped wind, but taking windeeze, drinking warm water and moving around helps relieve it, but I can't stop burping!! :D

No pain from my incisions, just a bit uncomfortable. Have had some soup today - heated a full tin and managed about 6 spoons - lol! But managing to drink plenty of fluid and had a slim fast for my breakfast. Got a small custard pot for later.

Justine x

Hey you, congratulations, glad all went well, welcome to the other side!

x

Hi Mummy2309

Justine x

Congratulations on having your surgery :) x

Back