• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Milk Date starting 3rd April 2012 for 2 Weeks!

Day 13....

And I decided to go get weighed at Boots on one of those machines that does everything....

Here's my stats:

Weight: 18st 11lbs (119.4kg)(263.2lbs) -
So I've lost 13lbs in 13 days....thats a pound a day!

Height: 5'4.6 (1.64m) = Thats crap...im 5'5.9/5'6?
------------------------------------------------------
B.M.I. 44.4
------------------------------------------------------
My idea weight: 7st11lbs - 10st8lbs = id look like a rake at this lol

-----------------------------------------------------
Body fat: 49.5%
Body fat mass: 59.0kg

-----------------------------------------------------
hmmm....i'll go by the weight loss on this...and keep an eye on everything else....I think i'd rather the hospitals measurements/weights....

But either way, im losing weight, and its only 2 days till the operation - today and tomorrow!

You're doing brilliantly! I hope if I have to do the milk diet that I do as well as you! I'm going to see my dietician tomorrow but apparently I have a choice of four diets. Not long now! How are you feeling?

You're doing brilliantly! I hope if I have to do the milk diet that I do as well as you! I'm going to see my dietician tomorrow but apparently I have a choice of four diets. Not long now! How are you feeling?

Thanks Lisa....Im not bad...overdone it today with sewing curtains for my campervan....now my fibromyalgia has flared up...tomorrow im going to rest, to regain some energy ready for Tuesday.

Milk diet is east now, as I see a goalpost nearby....

Your lucky that you get a choice of pre-op diets x

Good luck for your operation on tuesday.

Good luck ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Blue
Yes I am on the same one as you. Managed the first day but forgot to have my salty drink. I was fine until this evening then started to feel the need for food. Managed to avoid the temptation. I will get some crusha flavours as yes the milk does get very boring. You have done so well keep on posting.
K

Hi Blue
Yes I am on the same one as you. Managed the first day but forgot to have my salty drink. I was fine until this evening then started to feel the need for food. Managed to avoid the temptation. I will get some crusha flavours as yes the milk does get very boring. You have done so well keep on posting.
K

Get the chicken organic stock cube and put it in a tall mug of hot water...its similar to a chicken soup....and it fills you up for the evening.

Or else, they do the vegetable one, red onion, pork, lamb or beef now.

Or get some bovril or marmite....or oxo.

I tried the marmite in hot water- its similar to a beef drink - not bad. But to keep me motivated I swapped every night, so it was different.

Do a little checklist paper...with all the things your meant to have on the left, then tick them off every day, so you dont forget things....as forgetting things can be worrying, as your meant to have them...ie: salty drink or multivitamin

Day 14 -The last day of my Milk diet....and tomorrow is my SURGERY!

Somewhat nervous that I wont get everything sorted lol....Not nervous about the surgery...Well not yet....

Off to a campsite near the hospital tonight, as we have a small motorhome....so that I dont have to get up at a ridiculous time to drive the hour and half to the hospital to be there for 7.30am....We will be 3 miles away, and a cabs under a fiver....So I've cut that stress down. Plus my partner will stay for the extra night alone in the motorhome, so hes nearby.

Need to pack....need to sort bag out, what im taking, do some bedding for motorhome...shower, shave me legs lol....

Its the last day of the milk diet, and ive just ran out of poxy crusha milkshake mix....So may have to pop to the shop for another one.

Worried about my piercings....as the nurse said to take them all out, the surgeon said to leave them in barring the tongue one. the other consultant said put the plastic ones in....So ive been told all differently!

We are heading off to Chichester campsite at about 6pm....enough time to park, put the electric cable in, watch a film on my laptop, and perhaps if im nervous take a walk round the lake....

yep Im snuggled up in my bambi motorhome just 3 miles from the hospital. got a taxi coming at 7am to get me and my partner. Im not so worried now. but Im sure Im gonna be a bag of Nerves in the morning!

yep Im snuggled up in my bambi motorhome just 3 miles from the hospital. got a taxi coming at 7am to get me and my partner. Im not so worried now. but Im sure Im gonna be a bag of Nerves in the morning!

Good luck - look forward to hearing from you when you're back x

Back