• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BAMBINOS

belbouteloup

AFTERNOON Y`ALL
JUST HAD MY PRE OP ASSESSMENT, AND WAS FINE TOOK 2 HOURS THOUGH. HAD TO HAVE AN E C G AND AN X RAY, IS THAT NORMAL ? ANYWAY ALL LOOKED GOOD, HAVE TO GO SEE THE PHYSCOLOGIST NEXT FRI AND THEN IT`S MY OP ON THE 14TH:clap:. STILL ANXIOUS, TRYING TO PUSH ALL MY MORBID THOUGHTS AWAY, STARTED TO WRITE LETTERS TO MY KIDS LAST NIGHT "IN CASE...." BUT JUST GOT TO UPSET AND COULDNT DO IT. SOMETIMES I FEEL I`M SO SELFISH DOING THIS, INCASE I LEAVE MY KIDS MOTHERLESS AND THAT I SHOULD JUST GO ON A MASSIVE DIET AGAIN, BUT I
KNOW IN MY HEART, I CAN`T DO IT AND KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF, AND IN THE LONG RUN, THIS WILL GIVE THEM A FITTER,HEALTHIER MUM,BUT I`M STILL SO SCARED,AND BEING A BIT OF A NINNY BECAUSE I`LL MISS THEM WHEN IM IN HOSPITAL, PATHETIC, I KNOW !
SORRY ABOUT THE RANT,JUST FEELING A BIT WEIRD & WEEPY:cry: TODAY, I AM EXCITED AND CANT WAIT TO HAVE IT DONE,BUT I KEEP CREEPING MYSELF OUT:(
THANKS FOLKS,IT ALWAYS HELPS TO LET IT OUT ON HERE XXX

You rant away hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know just what you mean,, I went threw exactly the same... you will be fine........ we are all here for you....xxxxxxx

Hi Bellsie

I am feeling the same as yourself it is now 13 days till op and i have not slept all night for the last week i am having really strange nightmares i have felt like i am doing the wrong thing and i was gonna cancel it i am basically scared stiff that i will not wake up and leave my children with out a mother ! i know that everyone must have felt the same and we are being completely normal in the way we are being but im sure that as with myself it is your last resort to lead a slimmer and better life.

I have found that reading through this site has helped me lots and i am trying to keep my mind busy and get everything organised

Corrine xxxx

i was the same i wrote to everyone left instructions for my funeral the full works and i cried my eyes out while doing it but i also found it a little theraputic it was like saying goodbye to my old life the fat life of over eating and being food obsessed and since my op my mind set seems to have changed although for me it still early days what your feeling is normal but remember if you dont have the op your health is even more at risk from the weight the staff at the hospital are so well trained they will put you at ease on the day as well

Hi, I can understand where you are coming from, I personaly didn't write any goodbye notes as I had stern words with him upstairs and told him I wasnt quite ready for the pearly gates!

Only thing I did was leave insurance policies for myself on top of the fire place with a quick word to my brother if case anything did happen, doing it like that ment that there was no way on gods earth I was going to die as I hadnt said goodbye to my girls...hope that makes sense!

Hi Bellsie

Dont worry the nerves are all normal, we all went through it so know what it feels like, you'll be fine, the risks are really low, your more at risk staying obese, and your not selfish doing this, your doing something positive for your kids future.
Before you know it you'll be a loser like the rest of us ;)

Richard

Hi Bellsie, what you are describing is perfectly normal. I too sat down and tried to prepare letters etc for my children in case i didn't come round. It was one of the hardest things i have ever done but now my children have a healthier and happier mum. My eldest who is 7 even knows what i have had done and why and she shows great maturity and understanding as to why i had it done.

Try to keep positive hun and remember why you have choosen to have the op to make things better for you all round which in turn will be better for your kids. xx

Back