• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band booked 21st September

lalole

Jax
hi I have booked in to have my band on 21 st September at Dolan park. I'm excited but very nervous. Has any body got any tips. Just things in general please or what to take to hospital, best pain killers, clothes etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

hello and welcome!
haven't got any tips as I'm a bypasser ,do have a look around on the site I'm sure there is a FAQ on bands or I'm very sure those who are banders will pop up soon

hi I have booked in to have my band on 21 st September at Dolan park. I'm excited but very nervous. Has any body got any tips. Just things in general please or what to take to hospital, best pain killers, clothes etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Hun

Some medications are available in liquid form but you have to push your GP as they are mega expensive - because of their weight. There is also a crusher available that the hospital gave me and it crushes all tablets into a fine powder.

I did ask my GP and he let me have all of mine apart den my thyroxine in liquid form and it was 200.00 per bottle!! I said don't worry doc I will crush that one. I think I would be able to swallow it anyway as the thyroxine is so tiny.

Hope this helps and good luck cx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back