• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well.... I booked

Deebol

:party0019:Booked my gastric band surgery today for the 27th Oct at Dolan Park with Dr Sig.:D Feeling really strange at the mo..... prob cause Ive just parted with £1000 dep!!! Anyways going to start slim fast on Monday for 2 weeks then milk diet on 3rd week. Hopefully it wont be such a shock to my system then!!! Well thats the plan. Any advice tips would be well appreciated (eventhough reading all your threads are great tips). Anyone else booked in for that date too would be great as Im planning on going on my own. Mom and Hubby none to pleased but thats the way I want it. Going to start my weight chart on monday so will have to find out how to do that. Im excited.... I THINK!!!:confused::sign0144:

congratulations on the start of your journey x
liz x

Well done, I wish it was me! If I ever get funding I will be going on my own to.....Linda x
Thanks I have been reffered on NHS but got fed up of waiting, going to struggle money wise but hoping its going to be worth it!!! (i;ll scream if not and sure my family will too!!). You watch a letter will come this week from NHS. Good luck with you x

Thanks, Did I read in one of your threads that you have had 2 bands? If so why? Or maybe I dont want to know now Ive booked...... oh yeah I do.

i have been re banded they removed the 1st band as it was faulty after 3 years they said it was nothing ive done wrong it has now been removed and replaced, what happened to me is "VERY RARE". im now 4 weeks post op 2nd time around.
liz x

i have been re banded they removed the 1st band as it was faulty after 3 years they said it was nothing ive done wrong it has now been removed and replaced, what happened to me is "VERY RARE". im now 4 weeks post op 2nd time around.
liz x
Hi, soz to ask so many questions. How much did you lose with your 1st band? Did you have to pay to have it done again? How did you know it was faulty? Thanks x

Well done for booking and luck on the start of your journey, dont wory the op will soon be behind you and you'll be on the losing side before you know it

Richard

well done on your first big step. the time will just fly by. good luck with it all and look forward to tracking your progress x

Good luck!! Tis certainly an exciting journey for sure. I went in for the op on my own and was just fine, keep posting and let us all know how you get on xx

great news :) time will fly by now!

Back