• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just found out how much i have in my band!

gailm

Well being a nosey Parker I opened my
Doctors letter from the hospital
It says I have a 10ml small band
With 4ml fill already in!
Why couldn't a nurse tell me when I asked
Her!
She said they will be something in it
Anyway pleased I've got 4 ml in already and got a fill on 28 July
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

A nice little starter for you, you should reach restriction real soon, take it easy xx

this is a advantage as Julie says, reaching restriction should be a little easier for you than those that have a empty band for the 1st 6 weeks, you should even have some restriction now as 4 ml is a good amount to have put in during the op, i only ever went to 5.5ml with a 9ml band and it was more than enough for me, good luck i hope all goes well x

Thankyou ladies :) I'm only a week post op now but I do have restriction billy the band seems to be doing a good job :)
Just not sure on the exercise front what I should be doing xxx

Thankyou ladies :) I'm only a week post op now but I do have restriction billy the band seems to be doing a good job :)

thats great news glad things ar going along ok for you.

a week post op is a little early for anything such as gym or swim but you could try a bit of walking each day and build up from there, as for swimming its not really advisable untill week 6 so the scars can heal as swimming with new scars maks them prone to infection from all the germs in a public pool.

Good Luck !

Liz xxx

I agree with what Liz has said, wait till you get the all clear from your provider, best to be safe then sorry xx

Thankyou for your advises Iam walking
Lots but dying to do my zumba on the Wii
Haha
Xxx

Back