• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band fill :)

Sarahxxx

So I had my first fill yesterday in London and everything went great , it didn't hurt at all :) , and I found out that I didn't have 4 ml in my band like I was told by the hospital there was only 2.75 ml ! So all that was taken out and replaced with an all new 4.75 ml :) so 2ml added :) got a few days on liquid and mushy then I can test out my new restriction that is so needed :) happy happy me xxx

That's awesome Sarah! Always a relief to get the first one out of the way!
I hope this gives you a booster now for some lovely weight loss..just in time for the Sunny weather x

Sarahxxx said:
It reall is nothing to worry about u don't feel a thing and u get to see ur band on the screen :) x

Oh great I'm convinced mine has slipped! There are so many foods that get stuck at the mo with me Inc weetabix, look forward to putting my mind at ease! X

So I had my first fill yesterday in London and everything went great , it didn't hurt at all :) , and I found out that I didn't have 4 ml in my band like I was told by the hospital there was only 2.75 ml ! So all that was taken out and replaced with an all new 4.75 ml :) so 2ml added :) got a few days on liquid and mushy then I can test out my new restriction that is so needed :) happy happy me xxx
Ooo good info, I have my first fill in two weeks xx

Back