• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band fill

gizmogirl said:
Well guys ive had my first band fill 4mls and feel no different what so ever!!!!!:( x

Was it today? You won't notice until you're back on solids/dry foods

And just wait till u do try solid foods!! Ouch is all I can say!! Lol I had my first fill a week ago! Such a difference!! I'm struggling with a lot of foods though! Hope it gets better for u!!

Im 17 days post op and have my first fill on the 22nd May.....

I was wondering if there will be a big difference or not...but perhaps you have been doing small plates/bowls and got used to it? hence when the band was filled, it barely made any difference?

I have 10 ml band... 3ml put in at surgery... Had first fill app last tues... They extracted 2ml and put 4 back in!! I definitely have restriction as depending on what I eat and how well that I remember to chew it all depends if it hurts!! Not sure if I've lost weight this week yet tho! Will know tomorrow!

Did you do a day or two liquid and a day or two mushy before going back to solid to let it settle?

Try steak or gammon.....they're good testers for me usually!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Just proves how we are all different, mis on here was similar by the sounds of it to you, and took a few fills before she felt restriction....hold your nerve it will come even if it takes a couple more top ups! Then when it does brace yourself.... I've just had another top up and on staying away at a hotel I ordered room service....the food was divine but I could look and sniff all I liked but in reality hardly touched anything so my dog was the lucky recipient of a honey smoked chicken on my return lol :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

gizmogirl said:
Off for another band fill tuesday my 2nd hope this one works:) xx

How'd it go?

Back