• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Restriction ???

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
Hi Guys

I had my 2nd fill last week and now have 5.5mls in my 10ml band.

I still have no restriction, ive tried stuff like tuna steak, chicken, jacket potato and I have no different feeling at all.

Is this normal and may it take a few more before I feel it?

Whats your experiences? I have my 3rd fill a week on thursday and will then be upto 7.5mls

Thanks guys x

Hi Verity

Havent you stuck to the 3 days liquid, 3 days mushy then?

I know you are concerned but I dont know of anyone who has achieved perfect restriction on their second fill, if they do it may be short lived.

Dont worry, you have your next fill booked and you will soon feel restriction.

Take care, you will get there in the end x x

Done 1 liquid n 2 mushy but im still feeling so hungry, cudnt do it any longer, im naughty i know lol x

Done 1 liquid n 2 mushy but im still feeling so hungry, cudnt do it any longer, im naughty i know lol x

Its hard waiting so long I know! you are doing the right thing getting your fills sorted on a regular basis - have some patience in the meantime lol x :D

Hope you get some restriction soon Pinkdaisy, as Mazza has said, it can take patience to get the desired result. Everybody is different and so the restriction issue seems different for everyone. x

I didn't get restriction until my 4th Fill. I had my fills 2-3 weeks apart and think this was the best thing for me.

Restriction

Hi
You should have restriction with 5.5 in a 10ml band
I would call them and discuss it
I havent been able to eat chicken since day 1 and tend to have fish most evenings
Good Luck
James

Hi
I havent been able to eat chicken since day 1 and tend to have fish most evenings
Good Luck
James

Everyone is different James - not everyone will have the restrcition they need at 5.5 in a 10 mil band. I have 6.5 in a 9 mil band. Sue who posted earlier has more than that. IMO Verity is doing the right thing for her booking her fills at regular intervals.

Not long til the next one Verity! x

Everyone is different James - not everyone will have the restrcition they need at 5.5 in a 10 mil band. I have 6.5 in a 9 mil band. Sue who posted earlier has more than that. IMO Verity is doing the right thing for her booking her fills at regular intervals.

Not long til the next one Verity! x

Mazza is right. I have 8.8ml in my 10ml band which now gives me the right restriction. My very first fill was 6ml (done under xray) as there was no effect what so ever when they only put 5ml in.

There are some that never need a fill as the band on it's own is enough.

Hi
Good Luck
James

There is no hard and fast rule. Until I had 8.4mls in my band at fill number three I didnt have great restriction.
Also, as you lose weight, the fat around the stomach and around the band decreases as does restriction level. Its all relative.

I have been and had fill number 5 tonight. I now have 10mls in a 12ml capacity band. After my previous fills, I felt some initial restriction in the first few days, but that feeling would soon subside. My provider did not want to see me until January, but I knew I needed another fill so went early and had another (it's been 9 weeks since my last fill). It does require alot of patience and determination. I think personally that my body has got used to the reduced portion sizes and calories and is rebelling somewhat, as I have only lost 2kg in 2 months!!! I do 5 hours cardio a week and 2 hrs toning a week. Can't fit anymore in!!!

Back