• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new band fill no 1

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
i go to get my 1st fill in my new band today nearly 4 months after the replacement band op, so i hope my fill nurse puts plenty in for christmas. i have 2 mil at the moment that was put in during surgery, im hoping to be topped up to between 4.5 - 5 mil.

liz x

hi chel my 1st band that i had in 2005 had a manufacture fault and broke down through no fault of my own, what happened to me is rare, it was replaced in august and today i get my 1st fill.

liz x

Hoping you get the fill you want. Sound a bit like wishing you get what you want for crimbo. lol
Your outlook about what happened and you are so positive.
take care and heres to the rest of your weight loss journey.

Liz, hope all went well and you get good restriction. Let us know how you are doing chick.;)

Hi Liz

Just wondered if you had put on much weight whilst your band was out of action? i was told i had a problem and had mine defilled in March but didnt get it sorted untill august and had put on 2 stone!!!! and cant seem to get it off now!

L
x

i had my fill, she withdrew only half a mil and said some had been lost in the line, she topped me up to 4 mil and i drank the barium meal and she said it was to tight so we tryed 3.5 mil and she said that should give me good restriction as my new band is fitted lower down than my old band, and i dont need as much fill in to get the same level of restriction as b4.
i havent eaten yet but i shall update later.

liz x

Hi Liz

Just wondered if you had put on much weight whilst your band was out of action? i was told i had a problem and had mine defilled in March but didnt get it sorted untill august and had put on 2 stone!!!! and cant seem to get it off now!

L
x

hi lea, it took them 12 months to detect that the band had a major fault and was leaking, i was de and re banded during the same op, with in that 12 months i also gained 2 stone, i am now back on square 1 of the snakes and ladders game after just having fill no 1 i hope i get a ladder soon and not another snake lol.

Hoping you get the fill you want. Sound a bit like wishing you get what you want for crimbo. lol
Your outlook about what happened and you are so positive.
take care and heres to the rest of your weight loss journey.

hi hc
thanks for your kind words, i have to remain positive, i was devastaed when they told me i needed a band replacement, but i just had to look at whats happened as another part of my weight loss journey with all the ups and downs it brings.
wls is a roller coaster ride, now im looking forward to getting back down to my target weight again.

liz xx

Well done on your first new fill Liz, hope it works out ok and you get the restriction spot on first time! Keep us posted as to how you get on xx

:party0049:thanks !! i think this fill is a good one as i couldnt eat my tiny bowl of food for my tea yay at last !! lol

She's BACK ON TRACK :party0023:

Good for you now there is no stopping you!

yes its weird after loosing restriction and being let loose like a kid in a sweet shop !! that will put manners on me now lol

Well sounds like it has stopped you in your tracks Liz lol which is probably a good thing with christmas coming....look forward to following your progress chick...xx

Back