• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive just been on the scales and ive put four pounds on will this matter????

babybell

ive just been weighed and ive put four pounds on, i went for the group meeting in oct and this is my first appointment, will it matter im abit heavy??? do i get my target tomorrow, when i see the them. im really worried xx

I am sure I read that SRH dont like their patients too gain and some ops have been put back because of it ...Am sure someone better knowledgable or SRH will be along soon ,where are u in ur journey hun.

i had the group meeting in oct and tomorrow is my first appointment with the nurse x

i think its not gonna be to much of a problem as they have a problem with it if you vebeen given wl target and you put on or in between weightloss target and op, they puit ops back, you may get rap on knuckles but i dont think it will effect to much, or what they might do is up weightloss target by 4 lb xx

i hope so , im dreading it. i hope they add it to my target and slap my chops for not trying harder. xxxx

hi honey

i put 4lb on between seminar and first appointment mr balapuri just laughed and said i must have had a good christmas and then set me a 5kg weight loss , so dont stress it will be fine xxxx

I'm with Kelly - I think they'll have a weight loss target in mind and just add the extra 4lbs to that. Good luck x

i told ya what my opinion is x

Good luck with your appointment, let us know how you get on and their reaction.

I have avoided the scales as I have been fighting Demons (not just to do with my weight) but have a group meeting on 18th Feb and surgeon meeting on 15th March so now we have got into feb I am starting to brick it too. Trisha

ive just been weighed this morning and ive not put 1 lb on, now lets hope i lose that pound running around the hospital this morning. thanks girls. xxxx

I put 1stone on!!!! Was given that as me target & by time next apt came I'd lost 2 stone & Balpuri was overmoon with it. Xxx fingers crossed & keep us informed xx

Good Luck today x x x

Good luck Babybell....

I put 2kg on which is around 4.4lbs (come on... 40th birthday, Christmas, Party nights out!!! I think I did well not to put 2 stone on, nevermind 2kg). Anyhow, they set me a 5kg target (approx 11 - have lost 7 so far!).

You might be lucky thou - I don't think they set a WL target if you haven't put on from Seminar to 1st Appointment!

Let us know how you get on...

Hi I put 11lb on and then was told to lose 5kg and I lost 20lb and Dr Balapuri was over the moon, so it will be fine you've got nothing to worry about, Good Luck, Karen x

Back