• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band poll

BANDERS ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR BAND ?

• YES VERY HAPPY WISH ID DONE IT SOONER

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • NO UNHAPPY IT WASNT HOW I EXPECTED IT TO BE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DONT KNOW NOT SURE YET

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
alot of people are having different experiences with there bands since there op, i did a similar poll on another forum to find out to what extent that people are happy or unhappy with there band experiences.

it wont let me do a poll for some strange reason again, but it doesnt matter, people can still leave there opinions here...

WOO HOO I GOT THE POLL THING TO WORK

Last edited:
me 2 silver ive followed pierce instructions but they just dont work

il right an answer here unless poll gets started!
im exeptionally happy with my band and the care iv had. it would take a life threating reason for me to be ever parted from mine i love it so much!

I'm starting to love it. I just need to get over the mental issues of not wanting more. Happy so far though!

Vicki

Hi
Had my band in for 13 days and been great - Only problem is after years of large portions i'm now shocked at how little i can get down
I dont evan bother buying food for me but just cook for kids and have tiny bit for me
My tummys growlin when I eat and small portion is fine - No hunger
Energy levels have been great and i'vs done 250 road biking miles since surgery 2 weeks ago
By heck Im going well on the hills - SO thats 3st 1 lb off since xmas only 1 lbd to go for 20 kg
Dont have my 1st fill till 28 Apr and hope to be down to 15st 5lbs - Lighest in 20 years and only 1.5 stone off traget
Only problem is fresh fish for tea every night and now have taste of fish in mouth all time
Cheers

James

wooo hoo i eventually got the poll to work ;)

TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH TO WORK IT OUT LOL:copon:

Back