• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band tightens up, HELP! (pls)

voodoo

Hi, I had my third fill, 7ml now in a 10ml band, warm stuff is ok but as soon as I have cool water, or even at room temperature is gets stuck.:cry: Yoghurt is a bit better, yet I managed 1/2 an Admiral's fish pie ok, any tips or advice would be great! I should be on normal foods by now (fill was Wednesday) but I'm sticking to sloppy with the odd bit of well chewed chicken as it gets stuck quite easily. I REALLY don't want a de-fill coz my weight-loss has been poor, even though I've done everything I should do, exercise, big variety of low cal/fat foods and tiny portions-side plate.
thanks, in anticipation,
sharon xxx

Is it possible you are drinking the water too quickly?

I have to stay on liquids for the day of the fill then two more, 3 days of sloppies then normal food one week after.

I think yo are wise giving the sloppy stage a bit longer. When you have good restriction its a completly different ball game and slow and steady really is the order of the day.

Good luck x

Thanks for the quick reply, Mazza, the first time I glugged it, been boxing, lol! But subsequent times I've sipped slowly & still got it. I think I'll give it another week, or maybe less & if it doesn't settle I'll have to get a bit taken out, thanks again!
xxx sharon

Back