• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band to be fitted 27th June

lclucy89

This is the start of my weightloss journey! I am flying over to Prague to have my band fitted on Monday. I am so excited!

My current weight is: 231lb
BMI: 37
I am aiming for a loss of: 84lb
BMI: 24

Reading everyones diaries makes me so determined!

This is the start of my weightloss journey! I am flying over to Prague to have my band fitted on Monday. I am so excited!

My current weight is: 231lb
BMI: 37
I am aiming for a loss of: 84lb
BMI: 24

Reading everyones diaries makes me so determined!

welcome4-1.gif
&
good-luck.jpg

welcome to the forum and good luck :) safe journey too i always think those of you who travel abroad are so brave i dont think i would have had the guts to have it done abroad just about mustered the courage to go ahead in this country lol you will find lots of support here in the coming weeks and months congrats on taking steps to a new you :D best thing i ever done

Good luck... I'm not far behind you..all set for mine on the 14th July. I'll be thinking of you x

Thanks for all your messages of support.

I haven't told many people but my friends are trying to talk me out of it and saying I'm stupid! Its getting quite annoying, they're all size 10 s with no idea how it feels to be fat.

They don't understand how this can change my life!

Just make sure you are safe and have you got post op stuff sorted like what happens when you get home for fills and followup appointments,how long you are covered by them etc

Eeeekkk!! Not long to go now!

I'm starting to get a little nervous :/ fly tomorrow afternoon!

X

Hi guys!

I made it to prague, just in hotel. Being picked up tomorrow at 7.10am!

Will post after surgery

X

Hi all,

Surgery is complete! I went in around 1pm not sure when I was out, I've been in and out of sleep all day. But surgeon said its all fine :) tummy is a little sore! And I'm sweating like mad!!
Staff are lovely here, all very helpful

Xx

Hi all,

Just waiting in the airport for my flight home now, I felt hungry so got a juice smoothie, its lovely!
The food in the hospital was vile! :/

Wounds are still sore, just want to get home now!

Glad all ok. Hope you have a smooth journey home x

I have made it home! :)
Wounds are now feeling alot better which I am happy about! I got some liquid neurophen last night and chewable vitamins that dissolve as I feel I am not getting enough!
My clinic advised me one week on liquid then 3 weeks on soft diet? Is that similar to everyone elses?
What classifies as soft diet?

Hi

My hospital says two on liquids then two on foods with the consistency of baby food (apparently some people opt to eat baby food - each to their own!!)

Really glad all's going well x

Congrats :)
I was told liquids only for 2 weeks then
Slop for 2 weeks
I'm a week in today and ready for soft foods lol but just going to have more slimfasts it's very filling as it's protien and
Calcium with the milk we make it up with
Keep us posted how you are doing
Xx

Ps when you go abroad for your band who does your fills and aftercare?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back