• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band to be fitted 27th June

Well for fills, you can either have it done over here by a private nurse or fly over there for a one day and the hospital do it.

How hard is it now to weigh yourself constantly?!?!!?

I couldnt resist and stepped on the scales last night.. It said 15st 13.. Surely that cant be right?!

x

lclucy89 said:
Well for fills, you can either have it done over here by a private nurse or fly over there for a one day and the hospital do it.

How hard is it now to weigh yourself constantly?!?!!?

I couldnt resist and stepped on the scales last night.. It said 15st 13.. Surely that cant be right?!

x

Lucy
What did you weigh before ?
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi All!

Well my first week post op is over, scary to think that this time last week I was in Parague on my own in hospital! I must have been mad! Haha!

So start weight was 16st 7lb, and my weight today is 15sy 12lb! Thats -9lbs! I am so happy!

My first week has been ok, I get random hunger pains but not too bad. Im going to keep having mainly liquids, but soft food as an evening meal!

:) :) :)

hi Lucy,
glad to hear you are doing ok.
i am 10 days out and still on liquids. i go to see the dietician on wed and hopefully she will add stuff then
Julie x

lclucy89 said:
Hi All!

Well my first week post op is over, scary to think that this time last week I was in Parague on my own in hospital! I must have been mad! Haha!

So start weight was 16st 7lb, and my weight today is 15sy 12lb! Thats -9lbs! I am so happy!

My first week has been ok, I get random hunger pains but not too bad. Im going to keep having mainly liquids, but soft food as an evening meal!

:) :) :)

Well done Lucy :)
We had the same start weight so will be following your journey
Xxx

Its strange because I feel like its not doing anything and I am still eating loads?? Is this normal? Is it all in my head?!

lclucy89 said:
Its strange because I feel like its not doing anything and I am still eating loads?? Is this normal? Is it all in my head?!

Hi Lucy
It's possibly head hunger
Be wise with your choices and portions
It will pay of in the end
I've being told it takes about 2 fills before
You feel restriction
Xxx

I have drastically reduced my portion size, but I feel like I'm picking all day :/

I'm dreading Mondays weigh in :(

lclucy89 said:
I have drastically reduced my portion size, but I feel like I'm picking all day :/

I'm dreading Mondays weigh in :(

Well don't expect too much from your weigh in as it takes 2 -3 weeks for any loss they say
I'm also dreading weigh in as I know I haven't lost anything but it will start shifting soon as our bodies regain balance and fills start restriction
There's only 5 days in our bands so we will able to help each other
Gail
Xxx

What is your daily food intake?? What's an average day for you??

lclucy89 said:
What is your daily food intake?? What's an average day for you??

Well started on soft diet now
Breakfast: runny porridge
Lunch:tuna and Mayo
Dinner:pork very flaky with cider& apple cook in sauce with mushy peas
Snacks: fat free yogurt
Mini twister lolly

That's what I've had today very small portions though

Xxx

Well, week 2 weigh in..

Ive lost 2lbs this week, I am pleased with that! I didnt feel like I was going to lose at all. :)

HI LUCY, sorry have only got to read ur diary now. glad all went well for u in Prague. operations abroad are so much cheaper. i had mine in beguim,. anyway good luck on your journey and welcome to the losers bench xx

I need help!!

I feel like I am eating/hungry all the time! I'm constantly picking!!

Has anyone got any tips on how to prevent this??

What if it hasn't worked?!

lclucy89 said:
I need help!!

I feel like I am eating/hungry all the time! I'm constantly picking!!

Has anyone got any tips on how to prevent this??

What if it hasn't worked?!

Hi Lucy
I know exactly how you feel I could eat a
Scabby horse!
I can actually eat the same as before the op and same amount if I wish to
I rangthe dietician he said this is normal as
It shows signs that you are healing well on the inside & until around your 2/3 fill it's all a case of willpower
Like you I thought it hadn't worked
I've also being struggling to eat the right
Amounts and right foods
Here's to my fill on the 28th of July boy I do I need it
Xxx

I am very confused as Beautiful Bodies said I cant have my first fill until at least 3 months.. I thought it was around 6weeks?!

x

Hi Lucy, I had a letter from my provider a couple of days ago to say that my fill will be around 6 weeks after my op; although I believe it may be different with various providers. Why not contact your team and ask them tomorrow?

Poppy x

Back