• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

banding inspiration

moomoo1

if I can get them on here I thought id post some pics of my befor and after banding ,although I have regained weight due to band failure and medication ,I want those being banded soon to know how well it can work[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 2578_141981330643_1441210_n.jpg
    2578_141981330643_1441210_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 258
  • bbbb.jpg
    bbbb.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 400
Oh wow, u look amazing. Can I ask why band failed? Sorry been banded less than a week....am full of questions still! Lol :)

Oh wow, u look amazing. Can I ask why band failed? Sorry been banded less than a week....am full of questions still! Lol :)

it slipped so no matter what I did I either had no restriction or chronic reflux and heartburn they think it might have been my pregnancy that moved it so iv gained all my weight back and reverting to bypass but the band when it works well is a marvolous thing

Oh wow, I'm hoping to lose some weight and fall pregnant....did they not empty band when u were pregnant? I was never even told this could happen as a result of pregnancy....and I specifically told my supplier my ultimate goal was pregnancy. I'm worried now, is there anything maybe you would have done differently during pregnancy that u could advise me of so maybe I don't end up in same situation? Sorry questions, questions! Thanku x

Great pics, good luck with your bypass

Now I've seen the photo's I remember you but with a different name?! :D

I cant remember my own name now never mind then lol but yes I did come here a long time ago then left due to stuff that happened on forum a few years back which seems to have all stopped now. never thought id be returning as a bypasser or preopper tho

Back