• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BBC1 Tonight @ 21:00 - Supersize Ambulance

I might take a peak but I'm presuming its not going to portray the subject matter sympatheticaly. Could be wrong though!

erm supersize ambulance or strangeways? think il be watching it to,after lastweek on strangeways ,the guy in the wheelchair on the dirty protest! not a good look! haha

I've set it to record on sky+ as I love Strangeways too. :)

i will but as soon as they start talking rubbish, i'm turning off.xx

yip just checked,il be watching both,but i want to watch sky news about ryan giggs,oops oh no,ive said it! llol x

starr lol at strangeways it was so funny look like andy off little britain! ha ha :p

i too an recording bbc1 to see how larger people are portrayed i certainly think some people think we are not human and don't have feelings xx

I agree it will be interesting to see how they put it across but l have a feeling it wont be to nice, just a thought perhaps they should round up everybody on here to do a show that way lm sure the message would get through that yes you are all normal !!!! human beings with lots and lots of feelingsxx (oh and the best sense of humor for miles lol)

strangeways - my friend went to school with the guy... cant remember his name - who kep trashing his cell and smearinging...ginger hair and beard...

He gave me the creeps!

Sky + it and Im going to watch it tomorrow

My husband works in a Prison here in Dorset and has had to deal with those on dirty protest, self harming and so many more besides. He used to work in one in the Midlands for 10yrs before we came down here to Dorset 9yrs ago. Some days he comes home in a drained state and stressed out just dealing with their problems and antisocial behaviour. Other days the officers play football during their lunch breaks and get out their stress and boy does he come home with some colourful bruises where his leg has been caught by a boot rather than the ball they were aiming for.
Not a nice job on the whole but there are days where something works well and he can come home relaxed and happy days where his efforts earn him the praise of a Govenor and he remembers why he chose that career. I can't watch the programmes as I would rather remain in ignorance than see exactly what he goes through each day, I worry enough without knowing.

Back