• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Year's Eve Plans

Stellap

At goal at last.....
What is everyone up to tonight? I am meeting up with my daughter and we are heading to the Thames to have a few drinks and then to watch the fireworks display at midnight and then onto Chinatown to get a chinese. We are leaving the men at home as they don't feel well and it will be nice for me and my daughter to spend some time together. Whatever your plans, hope you all have a lovely time and a happy 2011.

Im going to outr friends house for a party, I wont be drinking though! It will be weird to be at a party and not be having a drink! Have a good night X

im spending it with hubbi and bottle of rose and chinese!!! im hoping 2011 is my year :D

We have some lovely friends and neighbours that gather here and I've just roasted a huge ham and getting a buffet ready with champagne for everyone later.... and we toast together at midnight... play games around the fireside and maybe watch a bit of telly. Always a lovely night... taking forth the good from 2010 and welcoming 2011...

Love and hugs to Everyone xxx

What is everyone up to tonight? I am meeting up with my daughter and we are heading to the Thames to have a few drinks and then to watch the fireworks display at midnight and then onto Chinatown to get a chinese. We are leaving the men at home as they don't feel well and it will be nice for me and my daughter to spend some time together. Whatever your plans, hope you all have a lovely time and a happy 2011.

Sounds fantastic, enjoy :)

sounds like a busy night bev! have fun x

I have just got out of a steaming bath and now getting my new dress on to go to a pub party with 2 of my daughters.

Used to sit in and I have been known to go to bed before 12 but I am a party girl now....... and I will be drinking too and they had a buffet. Whooo hoooo. Oh will try and get piccies of the dress before the booze sets in.

Happy new year everyone, and have a great time.

My boyfriend and I will be going over to some friends' home for a lovely dinner and to welcome the new year. Nice and quiet. Next year I hope to be able to put on a nice party frock but this year it'll be very casual and easy :)

I hope everyone has a lovely evening either way. xx

Well, you guessed it, I'm working tonday, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 12.5hr days.

I cannot risk having a little ti[le as I am driving at 5 in the mornings.

Don't feel sorry, I love my job and it's very important :)

Just be safe all you lovelies :)

Have a good night Mixxy even though you are working, Im going out but not drinking so I will think of all you lovely people who are working the New Year hols :D XX

i wish i was going out!! spending allllll day getting ready, fake tan rollers, the works! then go out and get smashed on shots of sambucca and tequila while dancing on the podiums!!! and YES id still do it at this size :D

I'm enjoying the evening with my youngest 2 children, i was going out with my sister and friends, but my oldest got a better offer and was unavailable for babysitting.....so we have junk food DVD's and each other xx

sometimes the best best of nights sweets!!! im doing same but with rose and chienese xx

I'm ok with it, would never expect my lad to stay in while i went out.....i just had the best dress in the world to wear....xx

I'm off 2 doors down to some friends.
Have new clothes on and feeling a bit foxy...haha.
Bring on the disaronno then from tomorrow no alcohol or junk food will pass my lips.
Happy New Year x

oooooooo me too, just had my first plate of chinese then the other half later :) n my bottle of rose, i cant start diet tomorrow as i always do a new years day dinner which is roast beef.... but the 2nd, is all guns blazing xx

Hope it was good Kell... we have our huge ham and buffet with a bit of everything ready... visitors start drifting in after 9pm... I just hope I can keep awake, I so damn tired after baking and all of the other things getting ready for tonight.

Love and hugs to all xxx

I`m a bit of a saddo as I never go out NYE. I like to spend it in with my hubbie and children :D :heartpump: My eldest has opted to spend the night with his friend who is back from Uni and another joint friend "gaming" though I`m sure they`ll be having a drink or two aswell ;) lol

I hope you all have the best night ever, Heres to 2011 being a great year for us all

Xxx

Back