• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been doctors, fasting blood

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
so i finally got to see my doctor and he said that hope hospital will be in touch with me, so now im just waiting to hear from them, gotta have my fasting blood taken on wedsnesday.

my doctor said i will meet with the consultant then go from there havin a pre op then finally my op, i hope i dont have to wait long :)

can anyone who have had it done at hope hospital tell of there experinces and those who havent.

who's the surgeon at hope, just so i can look him up.

thanks you to everyone for your support and advice :D:D

so can anyone tells me what happens when i meet the consultant.

I think its the man himself "Mr Basil Ammori"
so i finally got to see my doctor and he said that hope hospital will be in touch with me, so now im just waiting to hear from them, gotta have my fasting blood taken on wedsnesday.

my doctor said i will meet with the consultant then go from there havin a pre op then finally my op, i hope i dont have to wait long :)

can anyone who have had it done at hope hospital tell of there experinces and those who havent.

who's the surgeon at hope, just so i can look him up.

thanks you to everyone for your support and advice :D:D

so can anyone tells me what happens when i meet the consultant.

Hi Hopin4surgery

I'm going thru Hope Hospital with Mr.Ammori.

I was attending a weight management clinic for 6mths before i was transferred over to the hospital.

*She transferred me the end of June.

*Attended the One-stop clinic at the hospital on August 20th. Saw nurses (took blood), Dietitian (quick slide show, info on surgery), then saw one of the consultants - then lastly Mr.Ammori.

*Saw Psycologist August 24th, she said i was fit for surgery, she rings the Bariatric Clinic while you are there to let them know.

*I've got my Sleep study apt next tues - Sept 22nd.

All tests done, just waiting for surgery date.
Hopefully wont have to wait to long!!! :hide:

Hope this helps. x

Back