• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BEEN TO HOSPITAL

BlueDiamond

Afternoon laydee's and gents

I went to hospital today for my 2 year post op check ( quite a few weeks late I might add ) - Saw the original surgeon who operated on me and to say he was impressed was an understatement :eek: - He called his students in and they was all asking me questions about my journey etc and he turned to the students and he praised me for maintaining my weight and said this is what I call a success :rolleyes:

I was so embarrassed I felt my face flush tbh - I came out of that appointment with my head held high and feel like I am on cloud nine :D - Thought I would share this with you all - Hope u dont mind, its just that I know that the band doesnt work for everyone but it has me - Have a nice weekend all BD XX

:)Your surgeon is right you are a success-well done on all the effort you have put in after he did his bit:)x

Congratulations! The band didn't work for me sadly, so I had it converted to a sleeve which has worked much better for me. It's lovely to read success stories and I admire anyone who can make the band work for them! You deserve all their praise. :)

Fantastic. No feeling like it. Band didn't work for me and I'm waiting for sleeve but - we'll bloody done !!!!

Well done to you :)

well done & congrats Julie x

Well done. Congratulations on your success. A true inspiration.

Back