• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been to see the midwife

karenlouisemee

well as some of you may know i found out 2 weeks ago that my niece was pregnant. the shock has finally gone and we went for our first appointment at the midwife today it seems she is 12 weeks pregnant and is due on the 13th Dec everything is going fine and progressing normally. My goodness you should have seen her face when the midwife got out a needle and 4 vils for her blood it was a real picture and she wasnt sure what was happening she didnt realise that having her bloods taken were part of being pregnant. were waiting for a scan appointment now lets see what joys that brings lol.

LOL dont tell what happens at the end of the pregnancy.:eek::eek:

Well mary she is 16 and thinks she knows everything about love,life and it seems parenting all i can say is please god help us were going to need it at the end lol. x

She sure is dotty. but we talk about everything we have always been very close since i watched her enter this world nearly 17 years ago and i positive we always will be we have a really strong bond even her mum says tanya should of been mine as she spent her early years with me.

Well mary she is 16 and thinks she knows everything about love,life and it seems parenting all i can say is please god help us were going to need it at the end lol. x

Well I will let you into a secret I had my first baby at 16 in the days when they didnt tell you much, you should of seen my face when they gave me the baby and asked me to put it to the breast.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mind you I wouldnt change it for the world, but it was a bit of a shock.

Bless your heart im sure she will be a really good mother but its all a bit to shiny at the min i dont think the reality of it all will hit her til those waters break and she feels the pain. she is a very mardy young lady and always has been since the day she was born and she will be the first to admit it i love her to bits but i really dreading the day when labour strikes .

Back