• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before and after pics 7 months on

john23906

Hi , its been a while since i posted so i thought i would put some progress photo's up. My start weight was 23.5 stone and my current weight is just under 14 stone.
6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

All i can say is thanks to the surgeon Dr Akroyd at Sheffield Hallamshire and to the support given in this forum.

John

You look amazing...well done :D
xx

Wow Well done - you look fab x

Thanks for the very kind replies, i consider myself very lucky, i no longer take medication for high blood pressure or diabetes, i no longer suffer the horrible gastric reflux that once ruled my life and i attend the gym 3-4 times a week, i have more energy for my children and my devoted wife who has always stuck by my side through thick and thin.(love you Lou)

I also shop at this posh shop called "george" which is situated quite conveniently inside our local ASDA :)

John

Absolutely fantastic!!! I really hope 7 months down the line I can also post photo's showing such a good weight loss. Well Done.

WOW! Total transformation. You look fabulous well done you!!
You must be feeling great..:D

wow well done you, you look fab, :)

It is wonderful to hear how your life has been transformed John and to see how fantastic you look now!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Fabulous photos! Congratulations, John! You look fantastic and so very happy!

Lx

Wow John you look fab!!well done x:D

Fantastic pics mate! Very well done :)

WOW..... you look brilliant, Very well done to you & to your wonderful wife for taking this journey with you.
May happiness follow you and your family always

Back