• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and After pics

Brilliant photos. You all look so good. x

Do you know all you ladies have one thing in common apart from the weight you have lost. You all look years younger. Loosing the weight has made a massive difference to how old you all look.xxxx

Liz you look so different but you're looking FAB. Serenity if it was'nt for your lovely eyes I would'nt have recognised you. Caz you are doing so well and look great. xx Gaynor xx

THANKS GAYNOR XX

Do you know all you ladies have one thing in common apart from the weight you have lost. You all look years younger. Loosing the weight has made a massive difference to how old you all look.xxxx

yeah prinny saves going on the 10 years younger show. :D

I think it must be a site problem as I get the error now everytime I try and look at photos really annoying

Wow well done all of you so inspiring. You all look so different, cant image me looking that dif I've prob got 7/8 stone to lose

I think it must be a site problem as I get the error now everytime I try and look at photos really annoying

the viewing pics problem now seems to be fixed. :)

Back