• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Look Who Had WLS

wow.. they all looked nice.. specially Sharon Osbourne, star jones and Carnie wilson. thanks for the link.

Does'nt it make you wonder who else has had surgery without letting on? Must say though they'rw looking good.
yea i'll always suspect WLS now when anyone famous loses tons:D:D

im intrested in seeing how sharon ozbourne does once her band is removed great pics tho

I cant understand what would be the point in having it taken out, surely if she wanted to rely on some other method of mintaining her weight lose, then just have the band let down, then she'd have no restriction at all and could eat freely again.

Hmm it says she had a gastric bypass not a band i wonder if they got it wrong or she has not told the truth, and this is the first time that i heard Randy had a bypass he does look good but i honestly thought he had lost the weight normally.

Hmm it says she had a gastric bypass not a band i wonder if they got it wrong or she has not told the truth, and this is the first time that i heard Randy had a bypass he does look good but i honestly thought he had lost the weight normally.

Well I wondered about her having the band and I have read some of her book...Never got to that bit yet because she started to irritate me with her shock tactic affect for her book.

But she does look good.

{hugs}

im intrested in seeing how sharon ozbourne does once her band is removed great pics tho

Well I did see that she's losing her hair, thought to be a cause of WLS...But she has had it long enough to know that her hair will come back.

I wonder how she'll do too.

{hugs}

I wondered about David Mitchell - I mean, all of a sudden there was this rather svelte handsome chappie who was a pudding a few weeks before!! But I do think he has done it naturally TBH, and he looks all the better for it!

The cosmetic surgery link was funny though - it makes you despair doesn't it... more particularly those who do things to their face like the rich socialite woman.... and Versace.

Sharon Osbourne has got a gastric band, she lost 45kgs with it. Agree with Silver Surfer, why on earth would she want it taken out, surely she would start to pile the weight back on!

Roseanne looks fantastic!

There's a pic of Sharon Osbourne on the front cover of the June 15th Issue of Woman magazine, you know the mag most of us bought as fellow minis member Claire was featured in it. The tagline reads 'stop now Sharon....is she falling apart in a bad to stay young?' In the article itself, the main picture of her shows her looking quite gaunt, her head looks disproportionate to her body (bit like a Bratz doll) and there are worries that she may be too skinny.

It does look like she has had other cosmetic work done, I wonder if she has got rid of the band and had a bypass, that would also acount for a recent loss of hair. I cant see that she would have removed the band and then gone on to lose a drastic amount in such a short time without further wls as she is a self confessed foodie........Hmm makes you wonder doesn't it. (pure speculation there).

I also suspected that Jonny Vegas and David Mitchell had taken the wls route, if they have I wish they would come out and say it though, hiding the fact just further gives ill informed credence to the stigma attached to wls. We need more people in the public eye coming forward and being honest, maybe then will the critics be silenced!

Is it possible to reverse a bypass? :confused:
I thought the band was the only reversible type of WLS. I've had a sleeve, and 75% of my stomach volume is gone forever. A bypass is even more extreme than a sleeve, because the plumbing is changed. How can doctors reverse it?

it's theoretically reversible, as all the bits are left in and still have blood supply, but it's very difficult and complicated surgery and rarely done.

Back