• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Look Who Had WLS

There's a pic of Sharon Osbourne on the front cover of the June 15th Issue of Woman magazine, you know the mag most of us bought as fellow minis member Claire was featured in it. The tagline reads 'stop now Sharon....is she falling apart in a bad to stay young?' In the article itself, the main picture of her shows her looking quite gaunt, her head looks disproportionate to her body (bit like a Bratz doll) and there are worries that she may be too skinny.

It does look like she has had other cosmetic work done, I wonder if she has got rid of the band and had a bypass, that would also acount for a recent loss of hair. I cant see that she would have removed the band and then gone on to lose a drastic amount in such a short time without further wls as she is a self confessed foodie........Hmm makes you wonder doesn't it. (pure speculation there).

I also suspected that Jonny Vegas and David Mitchell had taken the wls route, if they have I wish they would come out and say it though, hiding the fact just further gives ill informed credence to the stigma attached to wls. We need more people in the public eye coming forward and being honest, maybe then will the critics be silenced!

Well I am sure I read somewhere that she had a bypass after, but I do get a bit confused these days...lol

{hugs}

Is it possible to reverse a bypass? :confused:
I thought the band was the only reversible type of WLS. I've had a sleeve, and 75% of my stomach volume is gone forever. A bypass is even more extreme than a sleeve, because the plumbing is changed. How can doctors reverse it?

The other night at my group meeting my surgeon said that it is possible to reverse a gastric bypass.

{hugs}

Back