• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after pikkies

gillabean

Really living now!
Hello peeps, Just thought I'd put these pikkies on. The uniformed one was the day before I started the milk diet, I had my bypass on 12th November and the other one was taken 13th February. I am 55 pounds lighter and still some to go. I am a happy hippo!

Last edited:
I'm going to be controversial and tell you you looked gorgeous before your op! However you look so flipping happy post op and about as much like a hippo as i look like a beanpole lol... You look absolutely stunning and as someone else said, are you sure you have more to go? Good luck with it xx

ps, glad the fitness class never did you in x

Thank you Julie, I feel so normal now, it's great. I weigh 13 stone 10 pounds so I have another 2-3 stone to go. I am lucky in that I have always looked lighter than I actually am, but my feet tell me the truth! Hopefully, by the summer I'll be at target. Never thought I would EVER be able to say that!

Looking good Gilla, and you weren't even hippo sized before - let alone now.

You carry your weight very well, and look very happy. Well done hun xx

WOW, Your looking the dog's wotsit's hun. xx

Wow Gilly you look fantastic hunny, but then as has been said already thought you look good before hand to:) Like you my feet notice the difference to not as much to carry around eh:) As for the 2-3 you have left you go get it hun i know you can do it, carnt wait to see you at target weight save a place for me?

Sharon xx

Thank you everyone, it's lovely to receive compliments! We will ALL get there, it's just a steep learning curve at the beginning and I still get things wrong. But I feel I've turned a corner recently and I now try to eat my food as dry as I can and it really does make me feel fuller for longer. The best thing is that food no longer has that awful hold over me. I have been on a diet for the last twenty years, I was always hungry and only by denying myself did I ensure that I didn't get bigger than I was.

Gilla, as I've already told you you look fanbloomintastic! :D

Cuppa xx
PS, slight delay with mine, Mr David-Bailey-Cuppa has only been in from work for an hour so is not really up for taking piccies, will do them asap tho as promised!

You look so wonderful!

Gill, this is probably a daft question but is the lady in the graduation outfit in your profile piccy you? If it is then it doen't look anything like you, now or pre op!! :confused:

Cuppa xx

Yes Hayley, tis I!!!!!!! I left school with only one CSE (one step down from GCSE) and eventually got an Honours Degree in Nursing last year at the age of 52!! See, it's never too late!
Old dog........new tricks! haha

May I say you look 20 years younger now than you did then Gilla?

Cuppa xx

~Well don Gilla - looking really good :D

Back