• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before and afters

gillianr2

Being really really cheeky and asking if anyone could be kind enough to share their before and after pics together on this thread? I am just at the start of my journey and looking for inspiration to keep me going and if it was all on one thread for easy access that would be amazing!

i THINK YOU NEED TO HAVE A FEW MORE POSTS BEFORE OTHER SECTIONS OF THE FORUM ARE OPENED UP TO YOU, INCLUDING THE BEFORE/DURING/AFTER (whooops caps) pics :)

image-2374128816.jpg

This is my before and after. I had my op on 23/9/12. My weight before pre op was 23st 8lb. A year later I weigh 10st 8lb.

Great idea for a thread, love seeing how well others have done!

Congratulations to everyone who have shared so far, you all look fab! :)

Struggling to upload two at a time

Last edited:
Before 20st8lbs

image.jpg

After 9st 6lbs

image.jpg

I unfortunately don't have an up to date photo - working on it and will repost but here is one of me at 25 stone and one at 14 stone. At my biggest I was 26 stone and now I'm 12 stone so two stone smaller than this photo but hope it gives you a rough idea :) I also have a couple of albums on my profile of before and after pics.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 458
Am I allowed to say wow, looking hot hunny

Not sure which of us lovely Hunnies this is aimed at as you are such a flirt ... But I am greedy, so am going to take it for myself ;) LOL don't correct me if I am wrong though, as I am sensitive too :cry:

Hi,
I'm not sure if ur wanting weight loss before and after pics

Attachments

• photo-5-1.jpg
    photo-5-1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 143
Sorry the after didn't load to my last post lol here it is :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131008_230434.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131008_230434.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 166
Back