• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

beginning to feel this will never happen x

Tracey ( eyore)

Hi Guys
Well yesterday i was telling you i had another op date, but once again its been put on hold.....................grrrrrrrrrrr
I was at the hospital this morning getting my c-pap machine and i popped my head in to the bypass teams door to confirm my op date. When we got talking i found out that i had been swapped surgeons to one i had never meet and probs would'nt untill i was asleep in surgery.
I asked why i was no longer on torstein olbers list as i had, had Quiet a complex meeting with him about my op due to other medical probs and also scars from other ops, he had said i should have him to operate on me and he made a very clear note of this....it seems this had been ignored by the office staff .

The reason he said he should do it and others had too, is that he is top of his field in sweden from where he comes one week a month to here. Also he has done 5 times as many of this operation to the other surgeons on the team and hes used to complications.

So once again i am waiting for a letter to drop through my door :(
how do i keep my chin up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am beginning to feel this will never happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've had terribly bad luck and I wish there was something simple I could say to you that would give you hope and take away the frustration. Be strong xx

Just hold on its all you can do its hard but you will get there

M
CCPM
I need to congratulate you on your weight loss that is fantastic well done. Im off to Manchester today for surgery tomorrow lets hope i can be like you.
Good Luck
Charmaine

you 've had such a rough old time of it with this wls... wish i could tell you sweetpea but i cant :( only thing i can say is to take comfort in having the very best do your surgery, chin up sweetpea, you ll get there xxxx

Oh Tracey I'm so sorry hun. I would not be happy either if they switched my surgeon.

I hope the next date is not too far away. Good luck hun and hang on in there - it will happen.

Keep strong and positive Tracey...

It'll happen and you are well on your way...

Love and hugs always xxx

Thanks guys xxx

Poor you Tracey, you have been messed about all along the way! Try and stay positive think that at least at the end of it all you will have the best! It will be worth the wait .... I hope they get their finger out and get you a new date a.s.a.p. HUGS X

Oh Tracey, i'm so sorry for you hun! Here's hoping you don't wait any longer for your operation, fingers crossed here for you xxx

Hi Tracy i am so sorry that you are having to wait again it really is so unfair .
:wave_cry: Marie.xxxx

How incredibly frustrating and disheartening for you. I really don't know what to say except I'm so sorry, and I hope with all my heart you get a new date very, very soon. I hope you get on ok with your cpap machine too. xxxx

Awww pooh!!

You really have been put through it haven't you?

But I'm sure you want to have faith in your surgeon.

Hope a new date comes winging its way to you very very soon

Keep positive - it will happen - and you will be successful in all things

xxxx

Back