• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Being admitted to hospital this afternoon, surgery tomorrow!

Good luck. I am sure you will be fine. Follow the guidance from your team and allow yourself time to recover. Looking forward to hearing of your progress x x

I am more than a little apprehensive.... :cry:
dont be sad Paul, its the beginning of a brand new, healthier, slimmer life for you, good luck :) xxx

Hey its ok to be apprehensive, i am sure we all are/were. Good Luck Paul and just think you will soon be on the Post Oppers Bench!!
Hope all goes well, and just think this time next year how fit/slim and good you will feel.
All the best x

I think 99.9% of people of nervous and scared at this point but just keep telling yourself that it will all be worth it.

Just think we'll be sitting having a cuppa on Sunday - it will all be over and we'll both be starting our new lives. See you there x

Good luck Paul, I was very anxious on the days leading up to my surgery...it's a natural response to having surgery.

Have a chat with your Anaesthetist , I'm sure he/she will be able to reassure you.
Look forward to hearing from you on the Losers Bench. x

We all felt this way, hun. I had tears streaming down my face as they put the mask on to send me off to sleep. it's normal to be scared, but as you can see by all of us post oppers
we're here to tell the tale! You will be fine, we'll all be sending you prayers and healing vibes x

Yo Paul... good luck.

I also have this feeling, 5 days to go to my op (Full Bypass) I guess all feel the same, hope i wake back up off the table..lol

But i read this on the forums...

How many OAP do you see that is obese? I have seen none, so the OP is the way to go. Also, think of those times you felt a bit funny when going into areas/situations when you felt fat and self conscious about your weight, and how that will change. Lastly, you will be around longer to spend with love ones!

Hopefully we will be posting on this forum post-op.

Mech

Good luck. I was the same before my surgery. I had never had an op or been in hospital before. Now 6 1/2 stones lighter in 3 1/2 months post op I am sooo happy, fit & well.

Paul :) that's brilliant, before you know it you will be living your new life. Good luck and look forward, I cant wait until I am where you are now.

Back