• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Being sick from work

I don't think so but I'm not sure yo be honest Hun x

I advised and argued that wasnt cosmetic its elective life saving and pointed kut all co-morbitites

I have a way to go until I reach this point, however it's worth looking into as I assumed it could be taken as sick leave period!

I saw the consultant that I am under in passing at work the other day and told him that my manager had the potential to be difficult and make me change the date if it wasn't suitable for the department. As you can probably imagine he had a face like thunder, and said don't worry about it.

I also spoke to the union rep at work who said as long as you give them two weeks notice they can't do anything, because its the hospital sending you the date and not the other way round, I am abit more relaxed about it now and will accept what ever date they give me.

I am thinking i will be off for a couple of months after having the sleeve done as my job is physically heavy alot of the time, my sick pay is done at six months at your full salary and then six month at half pay

Back