• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Believe in yourself

:happy096:Congratulations Carole on your successes so far. I agree with Cuppacocoa, trully inspirational.

I also have to agree with Glenville, it is the head that needs sorting out. Perhaps it's that that takes the longest time.

Nice thread :D

Xx Phoebe

Have a lovely 6th Novemeber

What a great, positive post. Thanks Carole.

Rebirth

omg I am having such an emotional week !!!

what can I add, I joined the group back in Oct 2008 when I started my 6 month weight management and I remember all you ladies that were just about or just had your ops I was soo jelous (but not ready)
so much has happened since then and I look at you, shell bell, 2 band Liz, Cazabandy Nichole, charlie girl and so many many others and am so pleased with you and me. I have learnt so much through you all that it has made me so determined and ready and I thank you all.
Well done you lot x

Well, you absolutely have it right my lovely tiny friend! You have mastered the really tough bit about this surgery, knowing that you will stay determined and committed to your lifestyle change. You are probably the most positive person I know when it comes to the weight loss journey - and that positive spirit shows in your TRULY AMAZING transformation.

You deserve to enjoy your day of reflection and I hope you know how much you have helped me and many others travelling the path you blazed before us - HERE'S TO YOU, CHEERS CAROLE and thank you!

Nic:)

I'm 49 days away from surgery. When I think about the actual date I get really nervous now. I dread to think what I will be like on the day, I am scared, well terrified, that I will change my mind at the last moment.
But in the end I hope logic will prevail over fear.
When I watch documentaries about the success stories, I really can't envisage myself in their position, mentally I am not there yet.

i think until you actually have yr surgery its very hard to believe that you will get there, but stay strong and it wil happen. take care

Carol, what a great post. Thank you for your kind words, it definitely helps when you're pre-op and doubt yourself and your abilities very much (like me).
After years and years of failed dieting, it's very hard to believe that I would actually lose weight and keep it off after surgery. But there is more than enough proof in all you lovely folks here on the forum that this is the tool needed to help us along our way to health and weight loss.

Thanks!

Back