• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't believe Im saying this....

Zionaka

I can't believe Im saying this....

but sometimes it's an effort to eat (??????) what is that about?

Today has been busy busy, cleaning house and getting ready for the chrismas celebrations. It was 2ish when I started to feel weak and remembered I had not eaten properly, just had coffee and a cereal bar. So I stopped and had some prawns and mushrooms.

Now I realise, this is not good as te body starts to hang onto the lbs, in case of starvation.

I find it easier to maintain an eating routine when Im at work, but weekends and days off, things tend to go out of the window a bit.

Does anyone else experience this?

That is exactly what happens to me and why I think I have hit another stall. I keep forgetting to eat! Shock and horror descends because I never thought I would forget to stuff my face.

Yes, all the time! I ate half a weetabix this morning, then nothing until a milky coffee at 5, as I was busy making a Christmas cake and Chrismas pudding (at long last!)
Then out tonight to celebrate with my son....I ate about 2" of a chicken burrito at 9pm!

It's all too easy to forget to eat when you don't feel hunger and are busy!

Me too . .

Pre op
forget to put out the bin
forget to buy milk
forget dentist appointment

but NEVER forget to eat!

Now I do quite often . . .

Yes me too. I find I can only eat without vomiting if I eat late. I seem to be so busy if I do grab something then I rush it and finish up being sick. Not good though. I never feel hungry and have to remind myself to eat lol which would never have happened pre op xx

I knew i was the odd one out! I have only felt sick once because i was out of sync with my mealtimes and then i did feel nauseous, ate too much and felt nauseous again..

Seriously though i tend to watch the clock and judge it's eating time. I have in the last few days tried to eat when hungry and not just because it's 'time' to eat.

However Zionaka you are right, not eating will have your body thinking you are starving and hold onto the lbs.. Well done for realising xxx

Oh,.............. i cant wait to forget to eat everyyyyyyyybodyyyyyyyyyy lol xxx

Ha Ha - you will sugga!!! Still suprises me every day that I am not looking forward to food at every opportunity. xx

I'm ruled by meals and food... it would be a dream come true to not be thinking of foooooooood continually! xxx

Oh,.............. i cant wait to forget to eat everyyyyyyyybodyyyyyyyyyy lol xxx

Me to, would be great to think about something else rather than food.

Ha Ha - you will sugga!!! Still suprises me every day that I am not looking forward to food at every opportunity. xx

I'm ruled by meals and food... it would be a dream come true to not be thinking of foooooooood continually! xxx

Me to, would be great to think about something else rather than food.

It's the weirdest feeling.....but really quite wonderful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can take food or leave it! It's simply....FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

It will come soon to you lovely peeps!
Grace xxx

Grace that is a fantastic way to start the new year for me and thank you very much. Love and hugs... xxx

Back