• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BEST WEIGHTLOSS?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
i know were all different but i was just wandering out of curiosity when your best/worse weightloss time was after the initial op? My best month was august (3months post op) where i lost 22lb in a month and my worst month was december(7months post op) where i had a 3 wks stall and lost only 4lb even though it was the first time in my life i hadn't put any weight on over xmas!! :D

My best loss was from week 7 post op to week 9, i lost 2 stone in 2 weeks and during this time I was on holiday in an all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic so i ate and drank a few things i probably shouldnt, but the heat was that severe, the amount of sweat i lost must have burnt it all off and more!

My best month was my first one and my worst was last month when it was ZIPPO owing to being part of a 7 week stall. Never been a big loser and would just have loved that 2 stone in 2 weeks Mark, fantastic if I flew I'd be booking my ticket now to see if it worked for me!!!!!!

M

My best 2 weeks were from starting the preop diet. In the 10 days of just milk I lost a stone. Otherwise, I have lost on average 10lbs a month. This said I am really happy with it being so consistant especially as I have been losing weight now for 18 months in total.

My average weightloss has also been around 10lb a month.

My biggest weight loss was 20lbs during my two week pre-op diet, never lost like that again! My worse has been since about 11 months post-op to now (September to January) since I have lost 13lbs in 4 months (average of 3.25lbs per month). But the truth is that I love the fact that even though I go through weeks and weeks with no pounds lost, I still drop a few here and there!

Nic:)

My weight loss has been steady at an average of 3lbs per week, but I have had an extra boost in loss since I started swimming again 3-4 times a week:D:D

Back