• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GB: over 65% of EBW lost in 6 months (& a total of 6 stone and 6lbs)

Anita75

Just wanted to share my good news - had a hospital appointment earlier this month where I was told that I've now lost over 65% of my excess body weight - in 6 months... the surgeon and bariatric nurse were very happy with my progress (but not as much as me :)). I'm now wearing size 14 clothes (my goal was to go from a size 20 to 16, so to have exceeded that particular goal is fantastic!!!!). I have to admit, this is the best xmas present I could have wished for!!!!!

xxx

thats fantastic well done x

Congratulations and well done Anita on your fantastic weight loss and dress size!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

That is great news - it is a wonderful achievement and i hope you continue your great weight loss into 2010 and the new, healthy you continuing to grow in confidence on your weight loss journey.

Sending you hugs and fairy dust xx

wow fantastic, just what i need to hear when i am just over 1 week preop x hope i do as well with my band as you have, any tips woudl be greatly appreciaited for a super weight loss as yours x

Fab news well done

xx

Thats amazing!!!! im one month post banding and only lost 10lb which i lost on pre op diet......struggling at mo, first fill Feb 1st. :(

Back