• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

betty

betty29

hi all im new to this site dont know what im doing so lets have a go im waiting to have bypass surgery would love top hear from anyone who has oris going through the same betty:)

Hi Betty,
Welcome, you can ask away with any questions you may have,theres lot of help here,I've had a bypass done 5 mths ago.
And I love life now x

Hi Betty and a big welcome to the forum !
I had a bypass 9 months ago and can't believe how much my life has changed for the better !

Hi welcome along, i had my bypass 3wks ago tomorrow xxx

ope all is going well with your post op how do you feel only 3 weks after your op was it ok whats the diet like

Hi Betty and :welcome: to WLS....its good to have you here! Im a bypasser, 5 months out from surgery and its the best thing I ever did :D XX

Hi Betty
I'm just starting the process. I had my 1st consultation last month so have a long journey ahead of me!
I have been advised by my consultant that it is a 2 year process, and I was wondering if you has had any advice on waiting times.
Wishing you all the best in your journey
Best wishes

:welcome2:Good luck Betty and a very warm welcome.

Thinking of you Angel and at your side, I'm coming up to six weeks post op and doing well...

We are all here for you.

Love and hugs precious xxx

Hello & welcome, i'm waiting too , under the same surgeon as Kim , so longgggggggg wait , hope yours goes quickly
Kate x

oooooow its like an AA meeting this.... can you all stand up 1 by one and introduce yourself, haha!

Hi, im keeley! im nearly 23 stone and im waiting for a bypass at derby - nice to meet you! hehe x

Hi Betty and welcome to the site, try having a browse through the threads and you will soon pick up some great hint's tips and shared experiences that i'm sure will make your journey that little bit easier. Good Luck, Matt x

Back