• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new to the site .

Hello and welcome , lots of Mr El Hasani's patients on here , he done my bypass at the beginning of the year and ive lost just over 5 stone already, you are in very safe hands , just follow the pre op diet well,
Kate x
hello there,thanks for that,you are doing very well,congratualtions on your weight loss.im starting the pre op diet on thursday,so the journey begins,take care nicky,x

I had my pre-op assessment today at the Chelsfield, had bloods. ECG, height/weight, urine sample and had to fill out some forms, it took about 2 hours altogether. Also given a spirometer to use every hour it's a piece of equipment you need to such to open your lungs.

Kim x
hi kim,glad you have had your assessment now,so thats one thing off your mind.so its the countdown now to saturday for you,are you feeling nervous now?i hope your feeling ok,thanks for the update,love nicky,x

i still believe said:
hi kim,glad you have had your assessment now,so thats one thing off your mind.so its the countdown now to saturday for you,are you feeling nervous now?i hope your feeling ok,thanks for the update,love nicky,x

I'm Feeling really surprisingly calm at the moment, still don't feel real! I bet I'm not like that Saturday though! Just going to keep busy as I don't need to be at the hospital until 2pm x

kitkatkate said:
Hello and welcome , lots of Mr El Hasani's patients on here , he done my bypass at the beginning of the year and ive lost just over 5 stone already, you are in very safe hands , just follow the pre op diet well,
Kate x

Wow! Great weight loss, well done Hun xx

I'm Feeling really surprisingly calm at the moment, still don't feel real! I bet I'm not like that Saturday though! Just going to keep busy as I don't need to be at the hospital until 2pm x
yes i agree just keep busy,so what time is your op on saturday,if you dont have to go in until 2pm?i didnt realise the surgeons would do it at the weekend.keep going kim,your nearly there,love nicky,x

i still believe said:
yes i agree just keep busy,so what time is your op on saturday,if you dont have to go in until 2pm?i didnt realise the surgeons would do it at the weekend.keep going kim,your nearly there,love nicky,x

I really don't know what time the actual op is, I know you have to shower first but that's about it, hopefully won't be waiting around too long!

Kim x

hello

hi ya, ive just joined site too, having a job find way around, i was born in kent im now in stoke on trent. im booked in to have a band on 13th may at Dolan Park.

hi kim,how you feeling today.not long now honey,keep busy and postitive,nicky,x

Hey Nicky

Had my first dose of picolax at 7,00 this morning, need to be near a toilet today!!! OMG! need to take another dose at 12.00noon surely there's not much more to come out!! lol

Feeling surprisingly calm still, just flitting around the house tidying up, and I'm going to pack my bag later.

Tomorrow I'm taking my daughter bowling as normal (in the morning) to keep me busy.

I can only drink fluids today (herbal tea, water and 2 litres of OJ), and then from midnight only water till 12.00noon tomorrow, so I'm waiting for the hunger to set in!

Hope your ok

Kim x

Hey Nicky

Had my first dose of picolax at 7,00 this morning, need to be near a toilet today!!! OMG! need to take another dose at 12.00noon surely there's not much more to come out!! lol

Feeling surprisingly calm still, just flitting around the house tidying up, and I'm going to pack my bag later.

Tomorrow I'm taking my daughter bowling as normal (in the morning) to keep me busy.

I can only drink fluids today (herbal tea, water and 2 litres of OJ), and then from midnight only water till 12.00noon tomorrow, so I'm waiting for the hunger to set in!

Hope your ok

Kim x
hiya kim,your doing so well.hope the nerves dont kick in.your nearly at the finishing line,so stay strong.i started my pre op diet yesterday,and i was ok,until i went to bed,and was soooo hungry,but i did eventually fall asleep,although it took ages.feel ok today,just having a cup of tea,and some melon.cant wait for my fish tonight.lol.im so excitied for you tomorrow,i know you will be fine.it would be great to hear from you when you have had the op.i know its a busy time,but whenever you can drop me a line would be great.good luck kim,i will be thinking of you,love nicky,xx

hiya kim,your doing so well.hope the nerves dont kick in.your nearly at the finishing line,so stay strong.i started my pre op diet yesterday,and i was ok,until i went to bed,and was soooo hungry,but i did eventually fall asleep,although it took ages.feel ok today,just having a cup of tea,and some melon.cant wait for my fish tonight.lol.im so excitied for you tomorrow,i know you will be fine.it would be great to hear from you when you have had the op.i know its a busy time,but whenever you can drop me a line would be great.good luck kim,i will be thinking of you,love nicky,xx
oh i just meant to ask,how much weight have you lost on your pre op diet so far?nicky,x

hiya,i noticied we have the same surgeon,are you having your op at the princess royal hospital,or at chelsfield?nicky,x

Hi Nicky, I'm booked in at the Chelsfield too. I think there are a few of us on here that were on the waiting list for the Princess Royal but we got moved over to the Chelsfield instead. Something to do with reducing his NHS waiting times I think, but hey, I'm not complaining! :)

Hi Nicky, I'm booked in at the Chelsfield too. I think there are a few of us on here that were on the waiting list for the Princess Royal but we got moved over to the Chelsfield instead. Something to do with reducing his NHS waiting times I think, but hey, I'm not complaining! :)
hiya,well as far as i know im at the princess royal,well thats what the letter states,im not bothered really,just want it done now.lol.how are you findind the pre op diet,im only on day 2 at the mo,you must be a little further ahead than me.have you had your pre op assessment yet?mine is on monday,love nicky,x

oh i just meant to ask,how much weight have you lost on your pre op diet so far?nicky,x

I got on the scales today and have gone from 21.7 to 19.13 so I have lost 1 stone and 8lbs

Really pleased, I am having my op at the Chelsfield hun

xx

I got on the scales today and have gone from 21.7 to 19.13 so I have lost 1 stone and 8lbs

xx
hi kim,thats an excellent weight loss honey.i bet you feel better in yourself already.well done to you,love nicky,x

xx
hi kim,i know you are busy today,and taking your daughter out,just wanted to say thinking of you,hope your nerves are ok.good luck kim...heres to the slimmer you,nicky,x

i still believe said:
hi kim,i know you are busy today,and taking your daughter out,just wanted to say thinking of you,hope your nerves are ok.good luck kim...heres to the slimmer you,nicky,x

Thanks nicky, just sitting here in my gown and lovely paper knickers! Should be going down about 5.30ish, nerves still ok at moxx

Thanks nicky, just sitting here in my gown and lovely paper knickers! Should be going down about 5.30ish, nerves still ok at moxx
aww bless your little surgical stockings,lol.i take it you have to wear them.good luck honey,your doing really well,i will be thinking of you,nicky,xx

Back