• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new to the site .

Good luck! Thinking of you in all your glory sat in your room! Lol hope to hear good news a bit later. Congrats on your weight loss so far it is incredible!

Well I'm home and it feels great to say 'I'M A LOOSER' woop woop!!

Feeling much better today, had to stay in an extra night (due to pain) but feeling much better now. Surgical stocking have to stay in for 4 weeks but its a little price to pay

I'm so looking forward to the next few months and cant wait to see the dial on the scales going down.

Best wishes

Kim XX

Well I'm home and it feels great to say 'I'M A LOOSER' woop woop!!

Feeling much better today, had to stay in an extra night (due to pain) but feeling much better now. Surgical stocking have to stay in for 4 weeks but its a little price to pay

I'm so looking forward to the next few months and cant wait to see the dial on the scales going down.

Best wishes

Kim XX
hiya kim,so glad your home now,have been thinking of you.was everything ok.did you feel nervous just before?are you just on clear fluids now?hope you have lots of help at home,2012 is really going to be your year,well done kim!!love nicky,xx

hiya kim,so glad your home now,have been thinking of you.was everything ok.did you feel nervous just before?are you just on clear fluids now?hope you have lots of help at home,2012 is really going to be your year,well done kim!!love nicky,xx

Had no nerves at all, was really surprised!!

All going well so far, have some wind pain, but hoping it will pass soon

having cup-a-soups and today I have had a cafe late slimfast shake today.....yum

Hubby is looking after me this week so I have enough help

Now I'm really looking forward to the future

Kim x

Had no nerves at all, was really surprised!!

All going well so far, have some wind pain, but hoping it will pass soon

having cup-a-soups and today I have had a cafe late slimfast shake today.....yum

Hubby is looking after me this week so I have enough help

Now I'm really looking forward to the future

Kim x
hi kim,im so glad its all going well,keep up the good work,i will be in your postion next week.glad you have lots of help,and are resting,take care honey,love nicky,x

Back