• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Latest news about funding....

farzu

Hello everyone,

I just called diane in homerton to ask about my funding. She gave me Clair's number (tower hamlets PCT). I called her and asked if there is any news about funding and she said they are still waiting. I told her my funding was applied in jan this year. She told me from October 2010 they didn't approve any funding yet and they are waiting for the NEW POLICY. I am not sure what is that but she said after they get the new policy they will sit throught the meetings and approve indivisuals who needs the surgery most. TBH, By the tone of her voice, i think i won't be that easy to get funding.

I was bit disappointed after hearing that as i am now feeling sorry for people who are waiting for funding from Oct 2010. I know i have been waiting for only 2 months and this 'waiting' thing is killing me.

After I met Dr Koak, I thought atleast i'm going somewhere with this but now i can't think of anything. My father wanted me to go for the surgery in private and i thought if i don't get the surgery done by July, i will go private and I have to go through private.

I have to move to Swansea soon as i'm going to start my LAW course in swansea uni. I don't know what to do now or where should go. can't think of anything. if i go private, where should i go? My family wants me to go to India but i don't. where do i go? please advice me.

Huni I would stay with the Uk incase you need follow ups,The Spire Group are very thorough they do private too.I was nhs and had a doctor phoning me at home as a follow up to leaving hospital,spoke to him twice about small problems too.Best of luck Maz x

Back