• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIRMINGHAM WLS MEET FEB 2009

hmmmm looked at the britannia and not keen, no parking facilities, and the reviews on late rooms aren't promising. looking at the quality hotel on hagley road, easy taxi in to town, parking, and cheap :D Quality Hotel Birmingham, Birmingham | LateRooms.

Might have a look around tomorrow, am on a training course right by the Bull Ring ;)

As I will be on my own its looking a bit expensive for me for single occupancy and no offence I dont fancy sharing with someone I just met.....I will follow the posts and see where it leads as I would like to come and it would be lovely to have something to look forward to but I may have to wait until another time nearer to home...xx

My hubbys from Northfield/Longbridge, we go down quite a lot as his family are all still there :)

Hokay (again, already!)

I have also looked at The Campanile, Richard Street, Aston which is just on the edge of the city and single room occupancy is just over £34. CAMPANILE BIRMINGHAM HOTEL: online hotel booking in CAMPANILE BIRMINGHAM HOTEL

Easily doable by bus or taxi and for the energetic, about a 10 min walk to the Bull Ring. Parking is ample (like my derriére!). :D

Forgot to say, if people do book into a hotel and need bus routes etc. please let me know and I'll sort it for them

ha ha spot the muppet, set a date that I'm not even free for :D how does the 21st suit?

I am planning to go unless my American trip conflicts but won't know until January.:D

Back