• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Black circles under eyes

rainbow27

Hello

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this since their op?? i never had circles under my eyes before and im much paler &my skin is looking hellish! i have been checked for anemia and its not that :(

xx

You may be missing out on some vitamins or essential fats, have a word with your medical team, sure it's nothing to worry about but best to check it out properly

BigDave

thank you im hoping there is a suplement i can incress cause my skin is horrible and im not used to it :( moan moan and im not even loosing weight right now, but i know that will come!!x

I'm the same, not a good look at any age let alone 23 lol, my team said this is normal and shud pass at the 6-8week mark as ur body is finished healing and all settled.

But if in doubt I'd ring ur team xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's awful as u just don't look urself or feel right, hopefully it will pass, it's just part of the joruney we are on xx

I look horrible too. Dark rings under my eyes and pale skin. My eyes look tired and I often feel tired too.
I can't take iron suppliments so know that I am lacking in iron and will probably be having an iron infusion next month. I am also due my B12 injection which is a trememdous boost, do you think you might need one of those?
Lynne x

I spoke with my team n now has a liquid iron which I have everyday, today was the first day so we will see. I don't have my first blood test until 3months at Docs and will see about b12 then... But I hope I feel more human soon xx

Come to think of it I had massive dark shadows under my eyes about a month after surgery. They've gone now though.

Unfortunately I noticed I suddenly have laughter lines on my face now, which I never had before. Wonder how many wrinkles are hidden under this fat?

Hi, I'm 5 weeks post op and have massive black circles under my eyes, and yet I could sleep for England. I generally look pretty rough (not my usual look I hasten to add!) and I too was wondering when I will start to look a bit healthier. I've noticed wrinkles too Yorkiegal, youre right they must have all been hiding behind the fat!! Lets hope we look better soon Rainbow27!

Back