• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blackmail?

I wasn't meaning the NHS to do a revision! I was meaning other private companies! The woman i spoke to on Wed (private uk company) said no one would touch me for a revision ie another private company in the uk!

I wasn't meaning the NHS to do a revision! I was meaning other private companies! The woman i spoke to on Wed (private uk company) said no one would touch me for a revision ie another private company in the uk!

Ah, I see. I thought the "local provider" you were going to see was your local NHS bariatric hospital about their private costs.

I think the advice from the *private* clinic is therefore ******** and emotional blackmail entirely designed just to make you have your original surgery with them.

They are a COMMERCIAL organisation concerned with making a profit ..... I am sure if you turned up to them in 2 years time never having previously met and they discovered there and then that you had an existing sleeve but were now enquiring about revision surgery to a RNY or DS ..... they would ask you to pull up a seat and go thru the options and costs, no problemo !!!

Ah, I see. I thought the "local provider" you were going to see was your local NHS bariatric hospital about their private costs.

I think the advice from the *private* clinic is therefore ******** and emotional blackmail entirely designed just to make you have your original surgery with them.

They are a COMMERCIAL organisation concerned with making a profit ..... I am sure if you turned up to them in 2 years time never having previously met and they discovered there and then that you had an existing sleeve but were now enquiring about revision surgery to a RNY or DS ..... they would ask you to pull up a seat and go thru the options and costs, no problemo !!!

I totally agree with that!! Its a disgrace the way some companies behave!

Back