• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blimey, where has the time gone?

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
I had my 1 year Surgiversary 2 days ago and didnt even realise. cant believe it's been a year already. good results though. lost 13 stone, and with my hard gym routines, swimming and cycling, im fitter than I ever have been. :)

Here is a Pic taken last week, sorry for the miserable face, I still dont like my photo taken LOL.

skin2001.jpg

Wow wow wow .....what a fantastic achievement!! Im so pleased for you :D You look so different and by the sounds of it feel so different too! Well done on your loss and congratulations on your surgiversary :D XX

awwwwwwwwwwww kim you look great, dont even look the same person.
good to see you back.

well done you!

Kim, and your still not smiling? Shame on you after such an awesome achievement.... xx

look at you..i am with julie here..smile..you should look like you have won the lottery!!!!
Well done hun xx

I see you are below you target is that intentional or have you found it hard to maintain?
My first target was 17 stone, as I didnt want to be too optimistic, but the weight just kept coming off steadily. I now weigh around 15 stone, some days it is just over, and others it's just under. but it has plateaued out now. I have also built up some muscle by doing lots of gruelling Gym workouts, so my body is shaping up nicely. I have soooo much energy, I just cant sit still. LOL

Thanks t ALL for your comments. :):)

Well done you look amazing . . no longer Big Kim . . but Slim Kim!!!

Chuffin heck you and Mickie blow me away with your achievements, you look great mate well done you, you should be really proud of yourself mate

Thanks Guys. :cool:

Back