• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blog spot

charliegirl

Just a post to advise that if anyone wants to read my updates they will have to tune into my blog....they will only be able to do this if they are an accepted friend. The reason for this is my older sister (and I know your screen name by the way I dont work for the police for nothing) has been reading my posts, answering some of my posts and had actually been blocked by me obviously unbeknown to me (see if you are not liked and blocked by me there is always a reason and whilst I was unaware she was my sister and she has exploited that to her own ends the truth will out eventually)....I do not want to stop supporting my many friends on here and I dont want to get into a mud slinging battle. I want to be able to go about my business and be left in peace. Please send me a friend link if you are not already on my list and this will enable you to view my blog. I will of course read posts as normal and offer support in any way but my personal stuff will be blocked unless you contact me. I do hope the many folk who I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the months will drop by and continue to support and be supported by me.....xx

Blimey Linda it never rains but it pours, can't believe someone could do that to you, let alone ur sister.

She should think herself lucky to have a sister like u, who many of us come to with our troubles and thoughts. I'd kill to have a sister like you x x x

((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) thanks chick that means the world to me.....I just hope the mods dont pull the plug on this its the only way I know to protect myself without leaving the forum....xx

hey CH hang on in there, don't let her get you down, you have been and will continue to be (hopefully) a great support to new comers and myself and I know I will need yours and every other ne of my friends over the next 6 months. We know the type of person you are and have made our own mind up about that from the support you have given us in the past.

hi linda, sorry to hear of the troubles your having, dont let her get to you, as the saying goes you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family, we are all here for you as your freinds.

liz x

Hi Linda i have no idea whats going on but hang on in there I have tried to be a friend but not sure how to so I can read the blog

Hey Charliegirl, sorry to hear ur having troubles :(

Id like to be able to keep track of your progress and thanks for all the comments and advice you've posted for me so far :)

You say to send you a friend request/link to get on your list, but I dont know how! (typical me!) lol x

x x x x x x x x x

Hi Linda, sorry to hear your having problems with your family as Liz says unfortunately you cant choose your family!! Chin up and dont let her get you down you have supported loads of people on here dont let one person spoil that. Not sure how you add friends but if you will let me know I will do it.
Take Care sending you loads of ((((((hugs))))))):hug99::hug99:xxx

Hi CharlieGirl, I'm sorry that you are having hassle that you could do without, but I'd like to keep up with how you are doing. Being relatively new here I read people's stories thoroughly and have learned so much. How do I get to be a friend so I can keep up?

Hi CharlieGirl, I'm sorry that you are having hassle that you could do without, but I'd like to keep up with how you are doing. Being relatively new here I read people's stories thoroughly and have learned so much. How do I get to be a friend so I can keep up?

Thanks chick have added you as a friend so you should be able to view my blog, you may need to get 50 posts under your belt first though I am not sure...welcome aboard chick..xx

***HUGS*** CG

Hi

I'm so sorry you are having problems. I see this forum as a really positive thing and the support and advice is incredible. I think the fact someone will abuse it, is shocking and cruel! I know Mandy and saw her thread this morning so it's great to have friends on your side. I am reasonably new to this and get great inspiration from reading other peoples stories. I would therefore very much like to be able to continue to read your blog if you don't mind.

Keep your chin up!

x

Thanks Nicola I have added you, I am waiting to hear back from the moderators that only my friends will be able to view my blog so hopefully that will sort the problem and I can get back to normal...thanks for your kind words chick..xx

Sorry to hear this news Linda. As someone else said, you can choose your friends but not your family.

Im on your friends list already so I will continue to follow your blog. If the mods cant make it friends only, another option could be to move your diary to gold members section.

Sorry to hear this news Linda. As someone else said, you can choose your friends but not your family.

Im on your friends list already so I will continue to follow your blog. If the mods cant make it friends only, another option could be to move your diary to gold members section.

Did not know there was a gold members section tell me more lol...xx

Back