• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One day till bypass, and worried

Ines4C

So, I am having my bypass tomorrow, and last night I Suddenly started having a sore throat. It's only very slight, but has also been joined by a slight blocked nose, will they still do the operation if I have that?

Awwww hun I didn't want to read and run but i really hope it doesn't :/ xx

Well, I have Beechams, will get vitamins C, and will stay positive and hope I can kill it off early. Thanks for your replies.

I had a cough during and after my surgery but because my chest was clear they still did it. I called them before and they said just see how it goes and I told them on the day but they heard me cough anyway. Fingers crossed for you hun

Are thankfully it's not a cough, so that will be okay I guess. Thanks, that calms me slightly.

I had a slight sniffle when I went in for my surgery but they went ahead.. fingers crossed for you here... and good luck xxx

World today is here, can't believe I slept. Feeling good actually, think the cold is almost gone. Thanks all.

Good luck to you and to a speedy recovery hun xxx

hi hope u get this message as im new to this site as got my pre op on friday 10th may...
Good luck and keep in touch so we all know u r doing well xxx:)

fingers x for the op, for the bed!!!!! X

Good luck hun, you will soon be on the losers bench. hope you have a painfree recovery x

Nice space here on the losers bench for you xx

Well, it is all done. Hardly any pain. I actually got a side room! I'm just glad it's done.

Fantastic hun. I wish all the best for you in your new life and recovery :) xxx

That's great hun, congratz x

Back